Guam
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I drive a 13 coupe si and my eibach sport lines just came in
I will be putting them in Monday due to the bad weathering right now
My questions are
- Would I need to replace the bushings and bump stoppers with the ones they provided?
- will they be backwards like everyone's seems to be?
- how long till they settle in?

Yes, use what came with them. IIRC there's some cutting or drilling involved, my friend and I got away without doing that step on his Si. A majority of the springs that were initially released were labeled incorrectly, this issue may have been fixed by now; you'll have to double check when installing them. Finally, they should settle within 2-4 weeks.

Yes, use what came with them. IIRC there's some cutting or drilling involved, my friend and I got away without doing that step on his Si. A majority of the springs that were initially released were labeled incorrectly, this issue may have been fixed by now; you'll have to double check when installing them. Finally, they should settle within 2-4 weeks.
Uuu that's mee!! Lol

There was no cutting or drilling at all with my install. The front springs were labelled incorrectly but they can only go one way so you'll figure it out.

For the bump stops, I read online it's really only necessary to do the front, I used the ones that Eibach sent, the backs I left alone.

There was no cutting or drilling at all with my install. The front springs were labelled incorrectly but they can only go one way so you'll figure it out.

For the bump stops, I read online it's really only necessary to do the front, I used the ones that Eibach sent, the backs I left alone.
Did the same

Can anyone offer some insight? I have some MAJOR creak-age goin on with my sportlines. Its to a point where its starting to freak me out. The fronts make hella noise when turning the wheel while creeping hella slow, and the back now is starting to creak with just simple gas n brake motions. =/ Help?

Can anyone offer some insight? I have some MAJOR creak-age goin on with my sportlines. Its to a point where its starting to freak me out. The fronts make hella noise when turning the wheel while creeping hella slow, and the back now is starting to creak with just simple gas n brake motions. =/ Help?
Are you sure your springs are creaking or your camber arms?
As for the front, there's no way to get rid of that popping sound when turning slow

Yeah, mine make a ruckus at slow speeds while turning, I've taken the strut apart trying to adjust the spring and how it's seated, nothing works. Just kinda a lousy design on eibachs part imo.

Is there specific positioning of the rubber sleeves on the springs themselves that could reduce the noise?
Don't think so, I believe around the backside, (where mine were stock) because there's more load on that side of the spring.

I just found this thread and wondering, has there been any fix to the noise when turning slowly, I installed mine yesterday and it was not doing it that bad and today in the morning it seemed way louder. The back is not making any noise.

Back