Mugen floor mats

ClearCutSi

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I recently acquired HFP floor mats for my car and while putting away my OEM ones because I have All seasons installed I found these from my 8thgen accord that I never installed with my kit:

image.jpg

I decided to put them up to the HFP to see how well they would compare to the HFP and this is how it looks. Side by side back words HFP
image.jpg
Mugen on top to match HFP. Slight diff but not a whole lot.

image.jpg

Pass side almost identical alsoimage.jpg
image.jpg

I know a lot of ppl are always looking to be different so I figured I would share. Plus if you like Mugen like I do, the quality of these floor mats is insane. Tomorrow I will post pics with them fitted to the car to show fitment.

Looks good. I like how the front passenger mat is a tad bigger. The carpet underneath won't get as dirty. I cant wait to see them installed.

Sorry but life gets busy for me sometimes. Here are a few good pics. From what I noted is the mats are slightly smaller than the car in some areas. But I think they would be a good choice for shows or if your just a fan of Mugen to have. image.jpg

the drivers side doesnt look like it fits just right... are they really expensive? I bought an extra set of HFP floor mats and they were only like $220 and they fit exact :/

the drivers side doesnt look like it fits just right... are they really expensive? I bought an extra set of HFP floor mats and they were only like $220 and they fit exact :/

$220 for HFP is on the high side. I purchased mine two weeks ago for $134. These retail for 225 but can be found cheap on E bay

Back