8th Generation Civic General Chat

hahaha yeah that would be fun to watch. Not many have seen you out with the rest of us at the dragon.

LOL yes, and as I cleaned it they're freaking out wondering where the posts are going. Even more to delete :pat:

yeah, I cleaned them out after I got them to quit posting asking where each post went as soon as it disappeared. So i replied, waited, deleted them again. lmao

Even with the Tanabe Springs (rated at 0.8" drop) on my car, the front wheel well is worn out! I'm also running 225/45/17 tires on stock wheels. I need to take pics. Lol.

Even with the Tanabe Springs (rated at 0.8" drop) on my car, the front wheel well is worn out! I'm also running 225/45/17 tires on stock wheels. I need to take pics. Lol.

On hybrid HFP suspension on 225/45/17 on a 17x8 wheel.. Wheel wells where ok till Sept when my drivers side decided to act up and got chewed up which sucks cause that's where my filter sits and rain/slush is killing me.... I had to separate my intake piping today cause my filter was soaked and messing with the maf sensor....

How the heck did that happen @Dar-Dar ? I'm on neuspeeds at 1.6" with the same size tire and I haven't rubbed once. Well, I did rub the rear fender at the Dragon hitting one corner way too hard over a hump.

And... @07TLX <--- this guy is a beast. Holy crap. That is all. I watched him disappear several times.

How the heck did that happen @Dar-Dar ? I'm on neuspeeds at 1.6" with the same size tire and I haven't rubbed once. Well, I did rub the rear fender at the Dragon hitting one corner way too hard over a hump.

And... @07TLX <--- this guy is a beast. Holy crap. That is all. I watched him disappear several times.
No idea. It might change a bit once I get Koni yellows this spring. The stock struts are too soft.

And maybe because my front camber is around -0.5 degree. They were -1.5 the last time I saw the front camber measurements and ingalls claim +/- 1 degree with the bolts. The camber bolts are also installed on the top, not the bottom of the struts so the wheels poke out more. :giggle:

If those stupid plastic clips fail, then your screwed, I think 90% of the plastic clips on the front end have been replaced with zip-ties.

That Facebook post was getting quite humorous watching the little kiddies with used si's getting there panties bunched up

If those stupid plastic clips fail, then your screwed, I think 90% of the plastic clips on the front end have been replaced with zip-ties.

That Facebook post was getting quite humorous watching the little kiddies with used si's getting there panties bunched up
One clip fell off on each side. I can't reclip the fender walls because that part where the clips go are pretty much completely scraped off.

I probably will stop scraping once I get 215/45 tires again.

No! That's a horrible idea. You can actually get some power out of your car. Get some real mods and get wider tires on there already! I'll roll your fender tabs for you and we can tuck the liner. I have lots of practice now. I can roll em' good. No waves, no chips, no cracks. hahahaha. just heat gun and pliers!!! (or we can use the legit tool.)

I will keep my 225's I need tires to keep my arse on the road when I am going thru a corner....lol
Just need to fix my fender wells...

I am thinking of wheels and size for my next car....

Reactions: Nix
Back