Eibach PRO KIT

friedlimes

Hi guys I'm looking to lower my car a few inchs which the Eibach pro kit does that. It just lowers the car 1.2 front and 1.2 rear. The reason I don't want to lower it too much is because I hate to worry about the scrape all the time which I don't think I'll have to worry about with this setup. I have a couple questions though. I wouldn't know how to do it myself so what is a decent price you guys would pay to have this done. Also I think my tire tread would wear a bit quicker what else would I need to cause this not to happen?

You'll be within factory specs dropping it just an inch....meaning you shouldn't have any worse tire wear. Just get an alignment a week or so after you have them installed. As for shops installing them, you would need to call around. Install costs will depend on what labor rates are going for in your area. Could be anywhere from $150-300ish ....just depends on what shops around you charge for labor.

Where do you live? Maybe a member around you would help. If you're near Houston I wouldn't mind walking you through it and helping.

When you are done with the install, wait about a week for the springs to settle a bit. When you get an alignment have them set the toe as close to 0 as possible. Toe eats tires much much worse than camber. Also a good rotation schedule will help a lot with keeping things even.

Thanks guys much appreciated. And I live in the DC area if anyone is willing to help in the area with a good shop that would be awesome! Also what exactly does a sway bar help with and what does a adjustable camber help with. I see those on some websites.

Back