s0n's 2013 LX

Finally got my headlights installed and while I was at it I plastidipped the chrome on my front. Don't have any day photos yet but so happy I finally did this. No daytime photos yet. The past few days was in the negatives so 38-41 Degree weather felt amazing.

IMG_1095.JPG IMG_1107.JPG IMG_1097.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1096.JPG
    IMG_1096.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I love the LED look of those headlights. I've just been sceptic all due to the feedback on the projectors. I hope they work out for you. If the feedback ever gets better on the output from the projectors I'll be getting a set.

Ok so a lot has changed since I last posted. But I've been re inspired again to work on my car. And I've been visiting this site getting ideas and what not, wheels are by far the hardest things for me to pick out.

Here is a list of things I've done since...
IMG_1306.JPG IMG_1314.JPG
Installed Fog Lights

Got a Red JDM Honda emblem from civicvtecvtec
IMG_2084.JPG

Swapped out the inside lights with LED bulbs. Big difference.
IMG_1833.JPG IMG_1835.JPG

Installed Civic LED illuminated floor sills and LED glow illumination lights
IMG_1832.JPG IMG_1317.JPG

I've been looking at the 13' Si wheels. Trying to stay as OEM as I can.

Attachments

• IMG_2084.JPG
    IMG_2084.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
Thanks everyone, I've been getting ideas from everyone else's build. But I just ordered a Kenwood KAC-7005PS 1200W 5 channel Amp so I can replace the mono amp for my sub and hook up my speakers all to one amp. Saves a lot of wiring in the future. I also replaced my front and rear speakers which I'll update later. I'm also looking at getting the front and side lips for this car.

61KSu5hplDL._SL1500_.jpg
^What's coming in Friday :D

Alpine SPR-60 6.5" Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
Alpine SPR-60C 6.5" Car Audio Component System (Pair)
is what I have in set up in my car right now.

Last edited:
Just purchased Weathertech Custom fitted floor mats for the front and back. Tired of the default ones they gave me as they are starting to fade very quickly. And I think they'll hide the wired much better underneath.

51dTffiTgVL.jpg From Amazon

Last edited:
Well this is long overdue. Latest updates:

Sound system completed (wired everything into my new amp)

Here's what it looks like from the front and back.

IMG_0234.JPG IMG_0233.JPG

Drilled some tweeters into my back (big difference in audio overall)

IMG_0235.JPG

trying something new with plastidip, I think I'm either going to remove the PD on the H emblem and keep everything chrome above the bar. Or just replace it with a JDM red emblem to match the front.

IMG_0237.JPG

As She Sits (neighbors decided to sandblast their house so don't mind the dirt)
IMG_0242.JPG

I've almost had this for one year. Extremely stoked to start looking at new wheels :D I keep kicking myself in the butte for not wiring my speakers sooner. I thoroughly enjoy just sitting in my car listening to music before class starts :thumbsup:

Very nice! I see a lot of fun stuff in that trunk. Longboards?
Yeah a sector 9 longboard for downhills. Bustin board for cruising around school. Skateboard for the skatepark. And a ripstik in case I feel like turning heads on a castor board lol.

Where'd your get your spoiler from? Is it the wing spoiler?

And how's the Lighting from the headlights? Was wondering whether to get them or not

Where'd your get your spoiler from? Is it the wing spoiler?

And how's the Lighting from the headlights? Was wondering whether to get them or not
Got the Spoiler from a member; 323 here on this site. Although I'm sure you can find the identical one on Ebay that's unpainted. and yes it's the wing spoiler

As for the Lighting with these headlights, I like the headlights themselves, but if you get them, make sure you get an HID kit with them, definitely improves the lighting. Personally I wish I would have just retrofitted my stock headlights, more cost effective and the light output is worth it.

Reactions: Nix
Nice man! Looks pretty sharp with those new wheels on there. Just needs a little suspension drop. Did you ever get that sway bar on?

Nice man! Looks pretty sharp with those new wheels on there. Just needs a little suspension drop. Did you ever get that sway bar on?
acdaadc2a9c4cce878df428c5dcdea0d.jpg

:) yes thanks for the sound advice. Really helped out. Did mine earlier this week. Definitely feel the difference. I wish I would have taken a picture of the under part of it.

Back