Acura NSX Concept Shows Off Its Interior

Looks like someone drove 200mph into a road full of 3ft potholes and kept driving.

mJTa6Xo.jpg

:turbobananapoke:
Love the car, not sure about these rims either. They remind me of these spinning tops that kids do battles with.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

People like manual transmissions better because it's fashionable. It was the transmission to have in a sports car for decades because there wasn't any other option. We grew up hearing that manual transmissions are better and it just stuck in our subconscious. Again I will say: manual transmissions are not "better." They certainly provide a much different driving experience than a DCT, but the DCT is better as a matter of fact. The manual transmission has its place in older cars. It had its time and now we need to move on and accept newer and better technology. If you want old technology, just buy a ******* old car. It's really just that simple.

Reactions: Nix
Manual transmissions are in fact not the best but they are fun. Gives you more of a driving experience and feel with your car. I do agree on the DCT being a better option for a sports car. It's all just preference just like I don't like an automatic gtr prefer if they came manual but Idc lol.

Actually I wouldn't like a paddle shifter. For me the real deal is a stick and manual shifting. I want to be in control of the car. In every moment. If this is faster or slower that a DCT is not an issue. I'm not racing on the streets. I want to enjoy the ride, feel in control and have as much torque as I want, not as DCT or any other auto transmission wants.

Acura has finally revealed technical specifications of its all-new 2017 NSX hybrid supercar and chances are you won’t be disappointed. The all-new bespoke twin-turbocharged, longitudinally mounted V6 3.5-liter V6 is rated at 500hp at 6,500-7,500 rpm and 406lb-ft (550Nm) between 2,000 and 6,000 rpm.

2017 Acura NSX is 573hp – 500hp from the V6 engine and 73hp from the front TMU. Acura estimates that the hybrid supercar can reach a top speed of 191 mph (307 km/h), but acceleration figures haven’t been released yet. Fuel economy ratings are yet to be announced.

While the all-aluminum supercar’s curb weight of 3,803 lbs (1,725 kg) may not impress you, it’s a remarkable result considering the high level of technology the NSX packs – let’s not forget it has three electric motors on board, plus a lithium-ion battery pack.

Wow. So much knowledge. I wish I knew as much about driving as the average forum member.

lol i forgot about this guy...

every single post he made on this forum was negative. guy was so disgruntled about buying his 2012 Si right before the facelift that he just couldn't enjoy the car or the community anymore

kinda miss his snarky comments tbh

Back