Official Arizona Chat Thread

No video. But we decided since the clutch is so touchy now, I need to get used to it before we up boost. I'll try it this weekend and if all is well, take it in for more boost and retune. 306 fwhp at 6.1lbs. right now. I'll try to upload the slip. See yall tomorrow.

Has anyone here cut the fog light housing out of a sedan bumper before?

Also does anyone here have a SI grill they would want to sell, for a sedan?

I was thinking about putting my car in the show... but my car doesnt have any shoes.. lol, what do you guys think?
Youve got the nicest si ive seen in a qt parking lot! i say show it!

i'll be hitting you up soon to help with the tune if youre still up for it!

Youve got the nicest si ive seen in a qt parking lot! i say show it!

i'll be hitting you up soon to help with the tune if youre still up for it!
LOL... yeah i am still down to help when ever you need it bro... thats what we are all here for... also i think it would be way kewl if you started hitting up the pavs with us on saturday nights..

also you have not been added to the AZ9thGenSI group list, if you want on it .. get with Pasciak, but if you do please start coming to meet the guys... and to the pavs if you can on saturdays, we have some people on the list that dont show and are not active at all... hopefully we are going to work on that..

Since your car is almost the same color as the mugen 8thgen in the states, your car would look tits with that wheel setup
images
I dont know if i am fond of these wheels...well maybe if i have the color changed...LOL

So! how did our 9ths do at IFO?! 1/4 mile times?!!!

I did two runs total (both w/ TCS off). I have a stock FB6. First run was 16.325 sec/87.23 mph and Second run was 16.554 sec/85.87 mph not the fastest time ever but I have never drove manual until I bought my car in September so I don't know what/when the most optimal time is to shift. I'll post my video of each run that I shot with my GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition w/ suction cup.

I ran a 14.7 at 100.91 mph. Should be in the 13s. Still cant hook. Spin through 1st and second no matter how much I peddled it. Reaction times were on point. .101, .121, .166, .283. Looks like its drag slicks and an LSD swap next. Still fun though. Until DSS.

Oh, and something crappy about our 9th gens. You cant disable tpms. I couldn't drop tire pressure because tpms would go off and I couldn't turn traction control off. You have to pull the abs fuse if you want to run low tire pressure. No one has been able to figure out how to bypass it. Pretty lame but it is what it is.

Back