Clean the snow off your car!

:word: I've seen worse where only the front window was cleaned up. Everything else was pretty much covered. THe driver wasn't able to see the side or rearview mirrors.

Yea I had some asshat in a Kia have the entire sheet of ice and snow peel off her car and fly back and hit mine...... When I confronted her, she was a complete total idiot and didn't think she had to do it

It's against the law to drive a snow covered car in NJ. It is also idiotic to drive one and it takes common sense to realize it.

It also takes a little thought about what's going on in front of you....... Like the one filming the truck might want to back off.
There are so many reasons not to follow someone closely.
It would seem that the law in any state would basically hold the driver responsible for anything falling off their car.

Fun to watch though..... Good video.......

The gap distance between the truck and the car is easily 75'.

Yeah, I thought it looked pretty cool exploding. I would have been scared as heck to be in the car filming though.

He was 3 sec behind which was even more than 70 feet, but we could still hear/see the stuff hit the windshield........... That's like that guy that has the right-of-way walking in front of a speeding semi, he may be right, but..........

So anyway it's 88 feet per sec.(at guessing 60 mph) so 88 x 3 sec. will be 264 feet.
That was the 1st thing they taught us in Semi driving class, was don't try and guess the distance(only a photographer will be close), count the sec.

Reactions: Nix
Completely detailed the car before our drive to NY from OH. After 1390 miles and A LOT of snow, especially through PA and WV, we made it back. Drove the next day and it was the worst looking car in the Tri-State.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390929752749.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390929752749.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 33
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390929765237.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390929765237.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 30
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390929784221.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390929784221.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 30
GetInline.aspx

Back