DIY Clear Corners/Removing Amber reflectors

so a friend of mine talked me into projectors! Got the morimotto's from Webby and now i'll be taking apart my headlights and painting the low beam lens matt black. Gonna remove the amber reflector and i'll be set to go :)

In all honestly.. well be nearly a carbon copy of what Arm0ged0n has aside from red lens tint :)
arm3.sized.jpg

so a friend of mine talked me into projectors! Got the morimotto's from Webby and now i'll be taking apart my headlights and painting the low beam lens matt black. Gonna remove the amber reflector and i'll be set to go :)

In all honestly.. well be nearly a carbon copy of what Arm0ged0n has aside from red lens tint :)
arm3.sized.jpg
Man this bring back a lot of memories ha ha good stuff Ali, glad you liked the set up and can't wait to see your pics

think i will do this today. Couple questions though. Once removed amber, is that a clear bulb or an amber bulb? also if I want to make sure its sealed for sure when im done, what is a safe silicone sealant to use?

I can't answer your second question, but I know it is a clear/white bulb, not amber

RTV silicone is what most people use.

G0onYaO.jpg

autozone/pepboys/advanced auto/walmart etc all carry it.

Back