corybgee's 2013 TW Si sedan

Did a cruise up to dallas this weekend!
we planned on going to IFO, but due to super crappy weather it was cancelled.
i attempted a some more photography.

Attachments

• DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0009-2.jpg
    DSC_0009-2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
man the wheels look great. Is the front plastidip on the chrome pieces?

Next time you're in Dallas, we def need to meet up! We have the same wheels & color haha. I was the one @Metzger mentioned. I'm just a couple hrs away from Dallas but I'm game to meet! Love your build man! Comin along very nicely :)

Next time you're in Dallas, we def need to meet up! We have the same wheels & color haha. I was the one @Metzger mentioned. I'm just a couple hrs away from Dallas but I'm game to meet! Love your build man! Comin along very nicely :)
ill write you a message next time! i was pretty dissapointed we couldnt find anything going on.

berybe7a.jpg
tamy7ata.jpg
painted my valve cover, vinyl wrapped my roof, and took out my clutch delay valve this weekend! Car feels so good!

"Clutch delay valve " can you elaborate. As to what it is and what the car is like without it. Sounds obvious but I'd like to know more.
There is a DIY in the engine DIY thread. I found it and thought id give it a try. So far I like it, makes the clutch feel more natural I guess? It's hard to describe but it's more even feeling and less mechanical feeling to me.

so i somehow broke the endlink to my front sway bar... and while honda was looking at it they told me that my intake is leaking coolant into the engine. Not sure what is causing this or what to do about it.

@Dar-Dar have you ever seen anyone talk about coolant on the hybrid intakes for the 8th gens? (1 post up)

Back