How did you find 9thcivic.com?

Do you remember what you were searching?

Anything & Everything. I was looking at all the "iMid" ideas you guys had come up with. I was looking to see if anything popped up about "Carplay". Looking at what people were doing to their Civic's & checking out all the gnarly photos being posted.

Side note: 2014 EXL cannot have wall papers set for the iMid display so I had to settle for the 7" display audio as my wallpaper & I am slowly accepting it. I also put a picture of my GF & I on it & I earned some brownie points lol

I remember I was googling mods for the 9th, and I came across the 9thgencivic site first....after being on there for a little bit, I think someone mentioned this site...and I came over here.

I've been going back and forth both sites, but I don't know why I keep finding myself back on this site more often... I find the 9thgencivic one has way more ad's and it's too cluttered...I like the layouts of things here more and find that the website in general just loads faster and seems more streamline.... :)

that was my longwinded how I found this site.... :P

Ok I will go ahead and spill the beans on how I ended up here lol I was a member of "that other site" for about three days before I found this site. I actually found this site bc I was tired of that other one and came across this one in google search. That other site was the first site I found in google search so I used that one, but all the crazy ads were very annoying and made it hard to nav through the site imo, plus, I never felt like it was a true community like it is here. It's like we're all fam here and I love that, but over there it just feels...disconnected..manufactured, almost like the site is there to benefit the sponsors, too corporate for me, so I just stopped visiting that one and registered here. I always liked all the personal and professional help that is offered here, and there is always someone that is quick to offer help for the new people. I think that's pretty awesome! The positivity and classiness here is A+ and that's why I keep comin back :D thanks for everything guys!

Before I bought my Si I was looking at pics of lowered 9th gen Civic's, then I typed in google search 9th gen civic clicked on the first link and here I am.:cheerleader: I'm also registered on 9thgen civic forum, but I prefer this one much better.

after you jerks sold off 8thcivic to the asssssssssswads that own it now! lol

Back