Official DFW chat thread

mclovin_FG4

Alright I know y'all are out there I see 9ths driving around all the time! And there is a lot of events that come here. Let's get something going!

What's your name? Could you PM me it? I'll add you to our FB group page. Much more easier to get ahold of people on there lol.

Just letting anyone know that already doesn't; we are meeting up this Saturday (March 1st) in Austin with a few people driving down from Dallas (fellow 9th Gens) and maybe a couple from San Antonio/Houston. We will be meeting up, eat, car wash, cruising, photo shoot, and then go somewhere (in no order) where we can hang out and chill such as Dave n' Busters or something fun.

It would be cool if everyone was able to come to Austin and meet fellow members and see all the cars in person and take some pictures. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know.

Hoon
by Daniel Michael, on Flickr

I stay off jacksboro highway so not too far hehehe.

Let's meet up sometime. I'm always off Mondays and Fridays and I'm available after 10 which is when I get off work. I work at QuikTrip store #855 which is located on the intersection of Davis Boulevard and Mid Cities Boulevard in North Richland Hills

Let's meet up sometime. I'm always off Mondays and Fridays and I'm available after 10 which is when I get off work. I work at QuikTrip store #855 which is located on the intersection of Davis Boulevard and Mid Cities Boulevard in North Richland Hills
So your an RA ehh? Lol I moved here from Phoenix because of quiktrip. I'm surprised I haven't met you yet. I live in Grand Prairie. I've been quiet lately on here cause I got rear ended twice and somehow I only have a couple paint chips and my diffuser clips broken :/

So your an RA ehh? Lol I moved here from Phoenix because of quiktrip. I'm surprised I haven't met you yet. I live in Grand Prairie. I've been quiet lately on here cause I got rear ended twice and somehow I only have a couple paint chips and my diffuser clips broken :/
I actually just became an ERP i turned down an RA promotion because of school so maybe once I'm done with that i may or may not secure to go RA, but dang rear ended twice?? Do you drive an Si??

Ahhh gotcha!! And yes twice! Somehow all I need is a new diffuser thank god for miatas lol

Back