Changed Si Badge Color...(Pics Included)

Nice job getting that put on! Looks pretty good, yea. I like it.

Well except for that license plate! (NY>NJ, hahaha jk man)

actually looks really good! Haven't seen anyone do that yet, so great idea....mine will probably stay red due to the fact my car is as red as can be

Pics from the rear. Note that I will most likely be removing the amber taillight overlays since they are not jiving with the orange Si badge. I will probably replace the overlays with a dark smoked grey. Thoughts?

photo 1 (2).JPG photo 2 (2).JPG photo 3 (1).JPG photo 4 (1).JPG

i kinda like the amber but thats just me

I just ordered a set of amber overlays. Your pics that shows them on the blue convinced me. Thanks!

Your orange badges look great. You're right about the two different colors of orange though. GRFX does have some orange overlays. I wonder if those would be closer to the color of your badges?

I just ordered a set of amber overlays. Your pics that shows them on the blue convinced me. Thanks!

Your orange badges look great. You're right about the two different colors of orange though. GRFX does have some orange overlays. I wonder if those would be closer to the color of your badges?
I think their transparent orange overlays would match, not sure if I'd like that or a smoked look.

Mine has blue overlays. Lol. The orange looks pretty good.

Did you get your car at RT23 Honda? That's where I got my FG2 a few years ago.

Back