"No, He Didn't!" ... Why, Yes. I Did, Actually - My '98 Kaiser Silver NSX Coupe

The nsx has always been a dream car of mine, and I too will own one someday. I really love the pop-up head light models, and want one in black or white. congrats!! @PainIs4ThaWeak and I am so glad you shared it. After my 9th gen is paid off and I am done with it, NSX will be my next move for sure.

Ummm, leaving from LA.... Angeles Crest Highway? It's straight North from your current route.

Take Rt2 (ACH) over to 138S and pick up 15 again from there towards Vegas.

Ummm, leaving from LA.... Angeles Crest Highway? It's straight North from your current route.

Take Rt2 (ACH) over to 138S and pick up 15 again from there towards Vegas.

I'm not entirely sure where I'll be departing from yet. It could be as far north as Chatsworth, and as far south as Aliso Viejo (S. Orange county)

I assume its nice and twisty?

Edit: Whoa... Looks like a much longer Tail of the Dragon... You, sir, have convinced me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
One of the top driving roads in the country. I have meant to do it several times but just keep missing out. I hope it's as good as I have read, seen, and heard.

Having dirty thoughts on a certain German das auto that goes by M and 3.

Just need to rob a bank first.......lol

Now just move to Charlotte or Fort Mill, SC, for no smog restrictions, and you will be set!

lol

Now just move to Charlotte or Fort Mill, SC, for no smog restrictions, and you will be set!

lol

Actually, I've already been looking into it. I already believe I'll forever base where I put my "roots" down upon where emissions restrictions are non-existent. (Unfortunately, that will probably always leave me out in the boonies.)

Anywho, currently Hoke (Raeford - Where I was before I left; If I stay working at Ft. Bragg), and Davie (near Mooresville; If I choose to work in/around Mooresville [Lowe's has a big IT operation there]) counties are options in NC right now, and are currently emissions exempt. Obviously SC (Fort Mill) is probably a no brainer if working in Charlotte. So there IS options.

NC emissions information:

County list: http://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/vehicle/registration/inspection/counties.html

County Map:
north-carolina-county-map.gif

I'll take Mooresville over Raeford. Love to have the NSX......errrr......you closer to Charlotte.

:D

At least Mooresville has a drag strip and the outdoor karts! lol

(And no kidding, I'd much rather live there than Raeford... However, someone [an employer] has to make it worth my while to move to the area before that happens.)

"They only love me for my cah." (Got to make a banner of that... With nothing but hootchies all over it. They'd sell like neochrome lugnuts.)

Back