Camber kits

JayFB2

California
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
I have a 2013 civic ex and i just got H&R lowering springs and now im in need of a camber kit what is a good fairly priced one? And has anyone heard of the EM racing camber kit?

I'd consider Buddyclub, DME, Megan, or SPC. They will last you for as long as you own your car.

Stay away from GSP or Skunk2. What is an EM Racing Camber Kit? I've never heard of it.

I'd consider Buddyclub, DME, Megan, or SPC. They will last you for as long as you own your car.

Stay away from GSP or Skunk2. What is an EM Racing Camber Kit? I've never heard of it.
Thanks so much bro...i went to buy my springs and camber kits and they sold me em racing rear camber kit but mow ima probly switch to either buddyclub or DME

EM USA had camber arms that fit the 2012+ civic. Maybe thats the company?

I've seen those before. They make replicas from replicas...

No. These are bad quality parts. The bushings will break so quickly.

Either one is fine.

However, I did order a set of SPC camber arms for myself. I chose SPC Aluminum bc they have a good deal on Amazon. It is also a forged aluminum which has a higher yield strength than either DME and Buddyclub.

61AqlhRf6%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

Or a forged steel variant that is lower the cost but is heavier.
31Jm0akbyvL.jpg

EM USA camber arms are like replica Godspeed camber arms. That right there speaks for itself quality wise lol.

Either one is fine.

However, I did order a set of SPC camber arms for myself. I chose SPC Aluminum bc they have a good deal on Amazon. It is also a forged aluminum which has a higher yield strength than either DME and Buddyclub.

61AqlhRf6%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

Or a forged steel variant that is lower the cost but is heavier.
31Jm0akbyvL.jpg
Probly gona end up switching em to SPC! I like those!

Oh ok im gona call tomorrow and switch to either buddyclub or DME which out of these two are better?

Btw the buddy clubs have been back ordered for a really long time, so you may not be able to find them. talk to @CorSport they fulfilled my entire order perfectly and with great customer service.

Btw the buddy clubs have been back ordered for a really long time, so you may not be able to find them. talk to @CorSport they fulfilled my entire order perfectly and with great customer service.
Yea i ended up getting the SPC kit! Hearing nothing but hood things bout it and its fairly priced

The one on amazon comes with both of the camber arms right ordering right now but just wondering!

Back