Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Dar is right, I took off my valve cover at about 8-9k miles and the gasket was just fine I didn't replace it

Had this sticker made........

2edr485.jpg

Installed Hella Supertones b/c the OEM horn was subpar. Fabricated a bracket for the grille one and mounted the second behind the fog light.

WARNING: Pictures taken before wash.

IMAG0870.jpg

IMG_0540.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

Pretty cool fluke though, when I honk the horn, my red LED's in the grille turn on. Not sure why this happens as the horn and lights are not connected in any way.

IMG_0539.JPG

Last edited:
I bought some centre caps for my wheels, black with chrome H.........
I'm in the process of switching out the stock for the new ones..... Instead of making marks trying to remove the old ones, I'm removing each wheel and popping the cap off from the inside....... 3 done and one to go(90º out)....... When I'm though I'll post some pics......

10zsg2c.jpg

2yyd1fl.jpg

2n66iio.jpg

Last edited:
Saturday - clayed the whole car and waxed.
Sunday - Was suppose to just install new lug nuts. Turned into my buddy convincing me to go straight pipe. Didnt cost myself anything. So spent three hours welding and mocking up a straight pipe. Sounds great to me and will get a video of it in the next couple days.
IMG_7636.jpg image.jpeg IMG_9935.jpg

About to hit 30k so I decided to change the trans fluid. Im glad I ditched the K&N for the PRL because it made the fluid refill soo much easier. I also finally installed my Skunk2 magnetic plug.

Attachments

• IMG_2695.JPG
    IMG_2695.JPG
    881.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2704.JPG
    IMG_2704.JPG
    674.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2709.JPG
    IMG_2709.JPG
    544.9 KB · Views: 20
Back