Photos -- Official Honda Civic Shift Knob Pics Thread --

Flossy grip tape knob with Honda logo engraved on 2013 DBP Si Sedan.

Attachments

• Installed 1.JPG
    Installed 1.JPG
    799.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Installed 2.JPG
    Installed 2.JPG
    676.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Installed 3.JPG
    Installed 3.JPG
    727 KB · Views: 69
  • Shift Knob 1.JPG
    Shift Knob 1.JPG
    705.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Shift Knob 2.JPG
    Shift Knob 2.JPG
    574.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Shift Knob 3.JPG
    Shift Knob 3.JPG
    746.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
7eva3a8y.jpg

ytaba8e7.jpg

Anvil 2 textured black, boot held up naturally

What type of texture does it have? Similar to the dash and console pieces?

I have OCD and want something that blends right in with the console and the interior itself. Nothing that stands out.

I have OCD and want something that blends right in with the console and the interior itself. Nothing that stands out.
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Bride Shift Boot

I don't know if you're asking about the knob above or the shift boot above that. If the latter, you'd have to ask Redline to make the boot with as little "Bride" writing as possible. Go to Redlinegoods.

Last edited:

IMO I definitely think the texture is similar. Not pinpoint exactly the same, but it looks nicely with the rest of the dash. Does not stick out. If it had the gear numbers on top then I would go so far as to say people would think it was stock.

quick dumb question. to whoever got a shift knob extender...when you shift...do u hit anything? like the dash? lol

want one just wanna ask the a dumb question lol

Nope. Not at all.

Edit. Going into fifth on a 4" or longer extension, if the knob is bigger you might just touch the ac controls.

u6y3e7eb.jpg

And now with extender, grafxpression duracon shift boot retainer ring, and redline goods shift boot made of bride material, no logo, dark red stitch, and lengthened 1".

e8eby6u2.jpg
I like that boot without the Bride logo! Didn't know you could order it that way, or I would have when Redline did mune!

Red Short Boot1.jpg

Back