Hey all! Taffy White Si inside!

bingo. they are sportlines for an 8th sedan, just using the isolators that webby posted up there. no issues, but the car definitely dropped lower than i expected. the springs were new, so they are still settling, but shes getting lower.

IMG-20120624-00107 by spicydicy, on Flickr

and my interior TWM setup, for fun.

IMG-20120624-00104 by spicydicy, on Flickr
That TWM shift knob and the extender looks nice!! Ive been wanting one for a long time but i gotta ask, does it feel weird to shift with the extender?

i guess i could do a small update. shes finally back in summer mode, with a few small additions, next up will be a new sri, tbs, and who knows. im hpapy with her as of right now.

Untitled by spicydicy, on Flickr

Rota Tarmac 17x8 =35 with a 5mm spacer.

I got the same wristband on my shifter! I think you've convinced me to get an extender now.
Nice wheels btw, and that's crazy low, but looks good!

i guess i could do a small update. shes finally back in summer mode, with a few small additions, next up will be a new sri, tbs, and who knows. im hpapy with her as of right now.

Untitled by spicydicy, on Flickr

Rota Tarmac 17x8 =35 with a 5mm spacer.

Wheels look good!! Did you change your tires or are you running your stock tires?

So a small update, the '12 is now sold, she's traded in for a' 14. Kept the rims, traded her in with the '14 Si rims on it and the Sport lines still installed. Dealer loved it, car was still like new. Back seat was not even used, had less than 28k km on her.

I will start a new thread for the' 14 once she's got some mods worth listing.

For now a few photos. A last and a first.

Last photo after last wash.
e3u6ajam.jpg

First photo before first drive.
vume2a7a.jpg

Photo after first wash.
bezyha9y.jpg

Leaving the '12 behind ready to find a new home. She was picked up the next day.
usahe3y4.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the new car.

I believe I saw your '12 when it passed through the dealer. I was still shopping at the time, and eventually bought my car at the same place.

Thanks man! Yeah probably. It didn't last very long. It was as clean as they get when they are used.

Congrats on your car too!

Those wheels look good on that. I like the solid color matched centers. Its different but in a good way. It looks complete, for lack of a better word at the moment.

Yeah. I am not a huge fan of the dark or carbon center caps, and I definitely want them to look finished.

I'll have a new thread with my 14 and tons of photos shortly. I just need to sit down and start a big build thread.

Back