ericc191's 2013 TW Si Sedan *7/9/14 Update*

The amber overlays on the tail lights look so good. I really like the way your sedan is coming along :thumb:

It's funny how for years, everyone wanted clear lenses for their signals...and now that we have them, we're going back to amber lol.

Yeah I've had other civic owners ask me why my tails are orange and theirs aren't, lol.

Wow, that does look good. What about DRL overlays?

What color overlays for the DRLs? I think the DRLs will look best with LEDs though
I'm thinking smoke colored cut outs.

Also, I just bought Flash Pro!! Woot. I think I'm going to have a shop install the RBC, however. I just don't have the tools or the time, unfortunately. Anyone know of a reputable place in the Dallas/Arlington TX area?

Update: 7/9/2014

Well I ended up selling the Flash Pro, RBC, PRL CAI, and ZDX TB to build a bad *** gaming computer. Now that that's finally completely finished it's time to pick up where I left off on my little Si that could. My main goal right now is power. I installed a Full Race catless downpipe and I'm saving for the PRL intake and FlashPro.

I also picked up a Buddy Club SS and Hybrid Racing Bushings. All I can say is wow. This is, by far, the best feeling shifter I have ever used now. I wish this was the first mod I did. Also, to those interested in upgrading their bushings, do NOT purchase the CorSport Shifter Cable Bushings. There are a ton of threads complaining about the shifter cable breaking due to using them. The Hybrid Racing Shifter Cable Bushings use something similar to the OEM's so there is no risk of that happening.

Last but certainly not least, I ordered some replica UAE projectors. I'm hoping they arrive next week.

It sounds like more than $1.5k was put into building that computer. I want to build one too. But I have no need for a desktop at the moment. I've had the corsport shifter cable bushings for around 3 years now and so far so good. I just make sure the bushings are lubed regularly. I dk how people are breaking their cables.

Ah that's a good idea. My apologies then. It's just when I was researching them, all I found were threads with that issue.

Yeah sorry for the delay.. work. I need a nut to properly position the shift knob still, but other than that it's great.
3y9ajusa.jpg

Update: 7/9/2014

Well I ended up selling the Flash Pro, RBC, PRL CAI, and ZDX TB to build a bad *** gaming computer. Now that that's finally completely finished it's time to pick up where I left off on my little Si that could. My main goal right now is power. I installed a Full Race catless downpipe and I'm saving for the PRL intake and FlashPro.

I also picked up a Buddy Club SS and Hybrid Racing Bushings. All I can say is wow. This is, by far, the best feeling shifter I have ever used now. I wish this was the first mod I did. Also, to those interested in upgrading their bushings, do NOT purchase the CorSport Shifter Cable Bushings. There are a ton of threads complaining about the shifter cable breaking due to using them. The Hybrid Racing Shifter Cable Bushings use something similar to the OEM's so there is no risk of that happening.

Last but certainly not least, I ordered some replica UAE projectors. I'm hoping they arrive next week.
I don't understand the part of your post where you are selling your flashpro but saving for the PRL intake and FlashPro. Is it free up cash now for the 'puter?

Yeah I had bought the whole package for a good deal from a forum member, then my old computer crapped out on me and I was busy with a new job so I said screw it and sold everything for cash towards a new computer. Now that I'm working on my car again, I'm saving for FP and eTune.

Well, I got some bad news today. The UAE Projectors I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for have some blemishes that are pretty noticeable so they are deciding not to ship them to me and refund me instead.

I think it's FP time.

Back