Post Your Latest Purchases

dezy5yje.jpg

We'll see how this works/looks

I'll be getting a set of those soon too. Slightly different size. Doing the "TSX" brake upgrade and replacing the rear drums with discs.

2012 Honda ACCORD FR/R BRAKE CALIPER 45018-SDP-A01

2012 Honda ACCORD FR/L BRAKE CALIPER 45019-SDP-A01

2009 Honda CIVIC RR/L SPINDLE KNUCKLE

2009 Honda CIVIC RR/R BRAKE CALIPER

2009 Honda CIVIC RR/L BRAKE CALIPER

2009 Honda CIVIC RR/R SPINDLE W/KNUCKLE
Did you buy the calipers at Rockauto (Part number: S2584)? I'm still eyeballing those brakes.

Did you buy the calipers at Rockauto (Part number: S2584)? I'm still eyeballing those brakes.

nah. I saw those but they were red. It's definitely a good deal on the parts though. I can't have red calipers with gold wheels on a white car. Barf color combo. Hahahah. I got everything from AHparts.com , The junkyard out in CA. They only do Acura/Honda. Got a really good price on shipping too. Just email them and ask for a combined shipping quote if you get more than 1 item.

Good point. What I like about the calipers is that they are powdercoated. I'm not a huge fan of red either, even though it will not fade like the red epoxy caliper paints from autozone.

Reactions: Nix
Yeah, it was hard to pass them up since they are already coated and a great price. If they had a black option I bet they would sell tons. I got the front calipers for $40 each and the rears for $25 each. Leaves plenty of room to pay for getting them coated in black once they get here.

And parts just got here:

New front calipers. New rear calipers. New rear knuckle/spindle assemblies.

17470n.jpg

The rears even came with OEM pads in them! They look pretty decent. I'll probably end up using them. Also, FREE BRAKE LINES!!!!

2uhv7ft.jpg

The new front calipers are massive. Still a single piston, nothing like a fancy Brembo, but a huge increase in pad size and heat capabilities.

ajscck.jpg

Comparison:

xm5o55.jpg

Much bigger caliper. It's hard to see but the piston itself it visibly larger too.

95zc7r.jpg

Just gotta buy new front lines, fluid, rotors, front pads, and new rear e-brake cables. That should be it.....

And parts just got here:

New front calipers. New rear calipers. New rear knuckle/spindle assemblies.

17470n.jpg

The rears even came with OEM pads in them! They look pretty decent. I'll probably end up using them. Also, FREE BRAKE LINES!!!!

2uhv7ft.jpg

The new front calipers are massive. Still a single piston, nothing like a fancy Brembo, but a huge increase in pad size and heat capabilities.

ajscck.jpg

Comparison:

xm5o55.jpg

Much bigger caliper. It's hard to see but the piston itself it visibly larger too.

95zc7r.jpg

Just gotta buy new front lines, fluid, rotors, front pads, and new rear e-brake cables. That should be it.....
Great upgrade for the way you take that beast downhill! [emoji106]

Reactions: Nix
3M Window Weld, Two new front lower control arms, and a rear lower torque mount. Yes, all of them will be injected. :giggle:

The owner of the car showed the video to the cop right away. His response was "wow I don't even need to talk to her now(the pt driver)" the owner also gave the video with audio to both insurance companies. It's 100% the pt's fault and her insurance is paying for everything.
I do agree with you though, if he wasn't talking on the phone he probably could have avoided the collision.

what dash cam is that ?
any suggestions
thinking about getting one

Back