Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

So.. I was trying to fit a computer chair in my trunk and I was pissed about something my gf and I were fighting about. It was at night and raining. I couldn't get the feet in and decided to try and force it.

This is the result and how she sits now. :( What would it cost to get it repainted? Guesstimate?

9apy5uze.jpg

So.. I was trying to fit a computer chair in my trunk and I was pissed about something my gf and I were fighting about. It was at night and raining. I couldn't get the feet in and decided to try and force it.

This is the result and how she sits now. :( What would it cost to get it repainted? Guesstimate?

9apy5uze.jpg
It's on the plastic, don't do anything. Just use it as a reminder to always be gentle around what's important [emoji41]

Yeah there is no indent on the plastic... Maybe I could clean it some and put some touch up paint on it?

EDIT:

I managed to get all the streaks of brown (from the wooden legs) off the paint with a lot of muscle and a microfiber cloth. Now I'm left with 10 little specs that's just need to be filled in with some touch up paint.

My question now is how should I go about sealing the touch up paint? Some liquid wax on a cloth once the touch up paint has dried would work? Or no? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Yeah there is no indent on the plastic... Maybe I could clean it some and put some touch up paint on it?

EDIT:

I managed to get all the streaks of brown (from the wooden legs) off the paint with a lot of muscle and a microfiber cloth. Now I'm left with 10 little specs that's just need to be filled in with some touch up paint.

My question now is how should I go about sealing the touch up paint? Some liquid wax on a cloth once the touch up paint has dried would work? Or no? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
They sell touch up clear coat pens and spray. @Nix or @RaskyR1 may have advice on a specific brand they recommend?

Yeah any tips would be awesome. Do I need primer for a plastic bumper?

y4ytu9yv.jpg

This happened awhile back and I guess now would be a good time to try and touch it up some as well.

e8urutun.jpg

Only cosmetic mods. Next will be adding piping to the inside door panels. I don't want to risk voiding my warranty.
Do you realize how difficult it is for your warranty to be voided? The onus is on Honda to prove the aftermarket/modded part is the cause of the problem. Their is no way to entirely void your warranty either. Check out the Magnusson link in my signature for more information.

Yeah any tips would be awesome. Do I need primer for a plastic bumper?

y4ytu9yv.jpg

This happened awhile back and I guess now would be a good time to try and touch it up some as well.

e8urutun.jpg

I order all my touch up paint from this site. They have primer and clear coat pens too. If it's down to bare metal or the raw plastic you should use the primer. At a reputable shop you would likely spend about $800 to have them remove the cover, repaint, and reinstall.

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/?A=437&SubAffiliateID=Automotive touch up_e

Not my car but was at a show this past weekend. Felt like this might be the best place for everyone to see it.

Attachments

• s2000.jpeg
    s2000.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 13
Back