Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

eteby4uq.jpg

qyqezapy.jpg

nesyvypu.jpg

eha2azan.jpg

ebu9atan.jpg

yhedyhyn.jpg

ybaze7a4.jpg

a4u8eba5.jpg

Oh wicked ur the tester for the kmod turbo kit for the 13/14 si?
And ur saying kmod is better cause its cheeper?
Yes kinda but like I said 80% of kmod kit is PRL. The manifold the Downpipe the CAI the dump tube and the turbo all came from PRL. He did the intercooler piping and front mount. I didn't know that until I got it. I would have just done PRL if I had knew that. But his kit makes good power so far

Yes kinda but like I said 80% of kmod kit is PRL. The manifold the Downpipe the CAI the dump tube and the turbo all came from PRL. He did the intercooler piping and front mount. I didn't know that until I got it. I would have just done PRL if I had knew that. But his kit makes good power so far
Oh ok I get you now lol. Thanks for the info

Well I guess this qualifies!

etuza4aj.jpg

ajuvu2y7.jpg

jysume8a.jpg

ubeqynyg.jpg

azebe6en.jpg

5a6a3a9y.jpg

a4y4y8a3.jpg

zyqysyhy.jpg

jumamepa.jpg

Tomorrow just have to put the waste gate Downpipe do the boost controller put the dump pipe on and then the drain and bam the transplant will be done! Couldn't have done none of this without my right hand man Ryan! Thanks again buddy! Your the freaking best! Will be firing up tomorrow!

Thanks everyone!
u6ybubad.jpg

asa6are7.jpg

aqavazu4.jpg

evunudy2.jpg

uhy6aju9.jpg

y8eqe4uv.jpg

This all was possible because of my 3 great and best buddies ever Matt Gibbs which it was his storage unit Ryan Fetrow who did a lot of the work myself which helped along and Steve D aka scuba! Thank you soooo much! The car is running have to change out a coolant line it's leaking and get another gasket for the Downpipe to connect to the exhaust as it has a pretty bad exhaust leak and readjust my waste gate so the dump tube doesn't rub the subframe.

Can't wait to drive it!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!
u6ybubad.jpg

asa6are7.jpg

aqavazu4.jpg

evunudy2.jpg

uhy6aju9.jpg

y8eqe4uv.jpg

This all was possible because of my 3 great and best buddies ever Matt Gibbs which it was his storage unit Ryan Fetrow who did a lot of the work myself which helped along and Steve D aka scuba! Thank you soooo much! The car is running have to change out a coolant line it's leaking and get another gasket for the Downpipe to connect to the exhaust as it has a pretty bad exhaust leak and readjust my waste gate so the dump tube doesn't rub the subframe.

Can't wait to drive it!

That's just awsome dude! I take it that the install was a breeze?

Back