Post Your Latest Purchases

2015 WRX Limited

upujery8.jpg
Did you sell yours to the dealer? Initial impressions?

what dash cam is that ?
any suggestions
thinking about getting one

This was the owners response.

sithanas;513293 said:
Yeah, that was the Sync 911 assist. I was already on the phone at the time--it gave me 30 seconds before it straight up hung up the current call and called the cops, plus it throws your location (cross streets and GPS coordinates) up on the main display with MFT so you have it for quick reference. Definitely a nice feature.

Cam is a G1W--I saw it posted up somewhere as the best cheap dashcam you could get and I didn't want to drop $350 on a BlackVue system. I was actually in the process of hardwiring it using the instructions for Fuse 85, so it was pure chance that I decided to switch it on manually. It's designed to come on automatically when power comes up. I showed the video to the cop and his response was "Wow, I don't even need to talk to her now."

I just put g1w in the search bar on Amazon and a couple different brands showed up and I just picked one.

Did you sell yours to the dealer? Initial impressions?
I did trade mine into the dealer.

@webby

- I hate and like hill assist. Its weird and nice at the same time.
- I love keyless entry
- I love I can open the trunk without a key or key fob!
- Upgraded Harmon Kardon Audio was worth it to me (came in a package with the Navigation/HK Audio/Push Button Start)
- Ride is smooth (I drove it to work today and some sites have rough roads and it rode nice)
- Better visibility I think than my '07

I'm sure there is more but I'm lazy lol not any bad things I've came across except hill assist is annoying but that's not that bad.

I picked it up last night with 8.4 miles and I'm almost at 90 miles when I parked it at the gym. Nope I didn't even go just drive around for fun yet. Dealership was around 20? Miles from me. Then went to Buffalo Wild Wings Meet (Subaru forum) then home. Then to work today and now at the gym.

I feel the same way about hill assist. If I'm thinking about it on a hill it seems to be fine but when I'm zoned out and take off then it screws with me a little. Does Subaru allow you to toggle it on/off?

I know the STI allowed you to disable it (up to the 2014 models), but not on the same year wrx. I have no clue if the new redesigned models have the option

I feel the same way about hill assist. If I'm thinking about it on a hill it seems to be fine but when I'm zoned out and take off then it screws with me a little. Does Subaru allow you to toggle it on/off?

I know the STI allowed you to disable it (up to the 2014 models), but not on the same year wrx. I have no clue if the new redesigned models have the option

I've heard people say they can disable it. I have to figure it out.

1051476.jpg

The Canon 10-22 and Tokina 11-16 were my other choices. But from researching all three lenses, the 10-18 had the 10-22 USM and Tokina beat in terms of Performance/Value. It also has a Macro-like feature, unlike the other two. It just won't do too well in low light performance.

-2 Quarts of Amsoil Synchromesh MTF. I'm not getting any issues with this fluid at all...
-2 500ml Motul RBF600 Brake/Clutch Fluid
-5 QT Royal Purple 5W-30
-K&N Oil Filter. :hiding:
-Russell SS Clutch Line

TSX calipers, brembo rotors and pads will be next.

Back