ABBZ8377 13 CBP

I read a couple posts from people who said it can sometimes stall the car too because there is so much more air being sucked in and not enough gas to compensate.

I will have flash pro ... But until i get tuned im just affraid that the car wont be runable.. Trying to see if someone know that.. Never played with fp before so im kind of noob but i played alot with b series

That what I was thinking lol its a major issue... Can I do something with fp to fix it right away and get tune after? I will not be tuned by vit.. I'll go on a dyno near by but I have to drivr the car at least 2 days..

That what I was thinking lol its a major issue... Can I do something with fp to fix it right away and get tune after? I will not be tuned by vit.. I'll go on a dyno near by but I have to drivr the car at least 2 days..
You can monitor your a/f ratio with flashpro and if it's running too lean, you can increase the fuel by a certain percentage to get it back running "ok" until you get it tuned but I wouldn't drive like that for long.

Back