Official Gun Thread

Just a sample of my collection
3uhu5e6y.jpg

LOL.... you like to take pics @ 80 MPH? Not too safe.

Nice firearms though!

Soo I want to buy another pistol. Now I'm not to familiar with heckler and Koch so I figured I'd see if anyone here has any personal experience with the guns they make. I've been looking at hk45 and the usp in 9mm.
Thoughts? Complaints?

I'm aware of what the internet says, I'd rather see a review from someone that I know or a user on forums I use.

Soo I want to buy another pistol. Now I'm not to familiar with heckler and Koch so I figured I'd see if anyone here has any personal experience with the guns they make. I've been looking at hk45 and the usp in 9mm.
Thoughts? Complaints?
I am going to be getting a USP40c. But have not owned any H&K before so I am useless right now.

Thoughts? Complaints?

I have a USP 45. I love it. It is very balanced. Shoots really good. My wife love that gun more than any of my other pistols, and so do I.

Get your finger off that trigger!
Thank you! ......... They don't even put their fingers on the trigger in movies.... finally.....
"Never point at someone you aren't ready to shut, and don't put your finger on the trigger until on target(practice)".
This is not meant to pile on @Metzger......he knows where it is aimed, not us.........
But we as gun lovers should have a responsibility to not supply "gun haters" with any negative photos they can use against us.

Good point. Not that it matters but it isn't loaded made sure of it before hand. But y'all right!

Ya, don't give me any negative photos that I can use against you.:bananapoke:

In Canada the far majority just use condoms for protection.:dance1:

Back