Best Auto Insurance Companies - 2014

KennyGS

How may I help?
Keystone State
More >> http://money.msn.com/auto-insurance/best-auto-insurance-companies.aspx

apg2m9.png

I am extremley happy with Geico. Never have had a reason to switch! When my 8th Gen got hit and the guy drove off they fixed everything at no cost to me and gave me a paid for rental car too

Just switched to State Farm after Progressive wanted to jack my rates a extra grand a year or not let me renew my policy after I got 1 speeding ticket in 14 years...

Man how did Statefarm rank so high. The will screw you out of any claim they can. My bro pretty much got tboned on his ninja by a lady in an SUV pulling out of a shopping area onto the road (straight across to median to make the left) ran right into him..knocked him out, destroyed his leg, etc.. As soon as statefarm found out the lady in the suv had SF too they said he was at fault. They finally settled after a long lawsuit which included several people (including one of the initial first responders) telling SF they're on crack.

Just switched to State Farm after Progressive wanted to jack my rates a extra grand a year or not let me renew my policy after I got 1 speeding ticket in 14 years...

Way to dump those *******. :thumb:

I am also saving 800 bucks a year now...

I've been with State Farm for 8 years or so. I'm sure I can go elsewhere and save quite a bit of money but I'd rather not risk it.

I do feel I pay WAY too much but I guess it's because of my age, location and vehicle I own.

29 years old - Baltimore, MD (outside city in the county) - 2015 WRX Limited

Yeah. I switched from Progressive to State Farm after a BS quote when swapping my WRX to and Evo. Monthly amount jumped something like fifty bucks when quoted by three other companies as well. Now I'm actually saving about fifty a month with three times the coverage. Strange.

Back