Godspeed Mono-Max's. Good or no good?

From what I know, Most everything Godspeed is very cheap. And probably okay on cheaper Hondas....but with a nice new car like ours, I would save for a quality brand.

Koni yellow inserts might work on the front struts. :think:

I am interested to see what options the '14 owners have soon...because some of the stuff that came out for the '13s wasnt worth getting for a few months even after the fact. Due to stuff being too rushed

Stance comes out around the sametime as Godspeed which I'll probably just go back to stance since I had them on my 8th gen and loved them. I was pretty curious of how Godspeed was for the price and the hype about them

Stance comes out around the sametime as Godspeed which I'll probably just go back to stance since I had them on my 8th gen and loved them. I was pretty curious of how Godspeed was for the price and the hype about them

My only direct experience with them is their camber arms, and needless to say, not worth it

I just picked these up yesterday they're Godspeed Mono RS, but i will not be using any cheap camber arms I'm going for the pricier BuddyClub white rear camber arms and Ingalls front camber bolts set up before installing these coilovers. I don't want uneven camber wear on my tires because like bow-wow said in Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, and I quote, "Man them tires ain't cheap!" lol
IMG_0789.JPG

I just picked these up yesterday they're Godspeed Mono RS, but i will not be using any cheap camber arms I'm going for the pricier BuddyClub white rear camber arms and Ingalls front camber bolts set up before installing these coilovers. I don't want uneven camber wear on my tires because like bow-wow said in Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, and I quote, "Man them tires ain't cheap!" lol
View attachment 39674
I'm going with stance for just $50 more lol

Hmmm.... the koni insert wont fit the new 14s? That stinks. I know they make a few variations. Maybe @RedShiftChris will have to do some testing and let us know if there is a possibility of a koni setup in the works.

Also if you have not already checked, when I was ordering my camber arms the Buddy Clubs were back ordered for a few months. I am interested to see how long these even last, I am not a fan of anything godspeed makes.....when you do suspension its better to save and buy something good quality.

I just installed these on my '13 sedan. You basically get what you pay for. I had to shave down the bushings on the bottom of the rear shocks because they wouldn't fit in the bracket. Make sure all the perches and sway bar end links are tight or else they will make noise when u drive and have some preload on the front springs( I didn't do this so the ride is kind of bouncy going to fix it this weekend) do all this and you will be fine!

Idk in my mind, with our vehicles, if your going for a build that is going to last into the long term, patience is a very key thing

Back