GRFXP Gel Steering Wheel Emblems

I'm about to order one of these, however, I'm interested in if anyone has pics of one installed on a non~SI civic, I have an EX, and I'm wondering about how "raised" the emblem will sit, is there a gap under it, if so how much, I plan on takin off the original H and using double sided 3m tape but if it sits crazy high due to the fact that I don't have the SI type honda badge on my steering wheel then I don't want to get it. Thanks in advance guys!

To be more specific, anyone have more angled pics, not just the direct front of the emblem installed?
From what I've heard, don't try to take off the original "H." I know that the $25 emblem from Procivic and other vendors (the one I bought) has a "detent" in the 3m tape on the back in the form an "H," so that the emblem sits properly and looks great. The gel one doesn't have that feature. I don't know how it looks, maybe fine.

If you take off your emb, just know there's two pin locks that will break off and fall inside your steering wheel.

def didn't know that...yea, that's no bueno for me lol I just want a green emblem for my steering wheel and I assumed that the original would elevate the one I put on top of it. Thanks for clearin that up for me guys.

Back