KONI Yellows

W3R0

WA
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I'm thinking of lowering the car, don't want to go the coilover route. I want to lower on springs and I'm of going with H&R. My question is this, I know I will be having to also upgrade my shocks and was wondering if they make the KONI yellow a direct bolt on for the 2012 Si or is there cutting and welding required. What brand are you guys running?

The Koni fronts are inserts so you'd have to cut the front suspension to insert the Konis. However, you can run Koni Orange Front (full bolt on strut) and Koni Rear Yellows (full bolt on).

Good to know. Thanks Dar-Dar. My OEM struts are beginning to feel a little loose. Btw, the non Si would be the same set up right?

I just checked the website and it's been changed. I don't see the video anymore. I bet you could contact Chris and he could give you the link, or you might even find it just by searching on YouTube.

The Koni fronts are inserts so you'd have to cut the front suspension to insert the Konis. However, you can run Koni Orange Front (full bolt on strut) and Koni Rear Yellows (full bolt on).
Thanks alot! Now i just need to make up my mind on what brand springs to get and how low i want to get

Back