Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Sorry about that! Being new to this I figured if I post it in a couple of threads I could reach out to more people. And thanks for the help, man!

Reactions: Nix
Hey guys, I'm having trouble on deciding which springs to buy. Skunk2, H&R, or Eibach? They all have a nice drop in my opinion, but since I just started driving manual, I don't want too much of a drop that I have to worry about scraping and what not. My bro said get skunk2, but I heard from other members that the lower the drop the more ware on the strut. If that's the case, should I prefer H&R, or Eibach?

Hey guys, I'm having trouble on deciding which springs to buy. Skunk2, H&R, or Eibach? They all have a nice drop in my opinion, but since I just started driving manual, I don't want too much of a drop that I have to worry about scraping and what not. My bro said get skunk2, but I heard from other members that the lower the drop the more ware on the strut. If that's the case, should I prefer H&R, or Eibach?
My Lx is manual. and i have the Eibach Sportlines and they seem perfect for me with the 1.8" drop. Especially since there is a lot of dips and speed bumps where i live. Its still low but not slammed. lol

My Lx is manual. and i have the Eibach Sportlines and they seem perfect for me with the 1.8" drop. Especially since there is a lot of dips and speed bumps where i live. Its still low but not slammed. lol
Same here, the roads are pretty mess up. Idk which one to choose?

I personally like the Eibach Sportline springs. but its up to you. there is a picture of my car before your post.

haven't been active on any forums besides Facebook and IG.
I need to start getting back on here =] IMY guys!!

but heres whats been going on with my car!!!
follow me on IG: MACDADDYNASTII

Honda Day Englishtown
IMG_5060_zps91089784.jpg

IMG_4730-1_zps52d6b3bf.jpg

Honda-day-4-2_zps9023e8fc.jpg

Honda Fest in CT
10489703_611485228970915_2259022280002417911_n_zpsd941482f.jpg

Hot Import Nights in NJ
20140831_212659_LLS_zps59986885.jpg

20140830_215602_zps1b26ead1.jpg

20140830_184241_zps807e8b52.jpg

20140830_142820_LLS_zps2ce04bc5.jpg

Front lip hasn't been ripped off yet? Lol. Glad to see another vid in the works

Front lip hasn't been ripped off yet? Lol. Glad to see another vid in the works

haha dont jinx me!!!!
the modulo had to take a break from all the scraping,
i take care of this JDP lip tho. i take it off if i have too hahahaha!

Hey guys, I have a question. If I (insert question pertaining to a completely hypothetical situation that has been asked easily a million times in the past month) do you think I would rub? Also, which rims do you think I should get on my car? I am starved for internet attention and really need everyone's approval, so I wouldn't want to do something to my car that everyone else doesn't like. Thanks!

Back