2012+ R18 FlashPro

Hardware and software programming are not exact the same. Language are different. I only know some software programming so this's not my thing.
If your friends are good at low level program language like binary and assembly then it's possible. The most difficult part is hack the firmware.

Last edited:
hello everyone, im from the philippines and im currently running my 2012 civic fb r18a1 AT turbo charged using tdo5 16 g turbo, already ordered an 8th gen usdm ecu and flashpro as my tuning solution, hope it will work just waiting for it to arrive...
turbo setup are:
td05 16g turbo
greddy fv blow off valve
apexi intercooler
greddy profec electronic boost controler
oil cooler
tranny cooler
custom charge pipes and headers
tial 38mm wastegate
apexi boost, oil temp, oil press, vacuum gauges
usdm ecu and hondata flashpro(waiting and to be installed)
apexi muffler open

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    880.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
deutchwerks fuel pump
650cc injectors
buddy club racing spec condenser 2

really hoping that the 8th gen ecu and flashpro will work, dont care much about imid hehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    919.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    647.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
I'm 30+yrs old. I am a big Fan of Honda. 20 yrs ago VTEC got my attention. I am 18 when i Had my first car "93'civic" never had a second thought that I should've got the SiR. Now at this time U.S Honda and Hondata are dividing the Honda Civic Fans. that's not good for the future of Civic.

i feel like a Dog and Hondata's holding the Bone.

HONDA RACING LINE UP U.S.
CIVIC Si
Fit
CRZ..
??????

Last edited:
I'm 30+yrs old. I am a big Fan of Honda. 20 yrs ago VTEC got my attention. I am 18 when i Had my first car "93'civic" never had a second thought that I should've got the SiR. Now at this time U.S Honda and Hondata are dividing the Honda Civic Fans. that's not good for the future of Civic.

CIVIC Si
Fit
CRZ..
??????
I apologize on this one. Getting frustrated.

I apologize on this one. Getting frustrated.

You don't have to apologize, we all are probably a little frustrated.
Everyone's been showing their interest for a while... but nothings happened but a dumb poll that didnt do go anywhere, so yeah, I know how you feel

CIVIC Si
Fit
CRZ..
??????

You don't have to apologize, we all are probably a little frustrated.
Everyone's been showing their interest for a while... but nothings happened but a dumb poll that didnt do go anywhere, so yeah, I know how you feel
Thanks Bro.

in the 90's, it's cheaper to buy a brand new integra GSR with b18c motor, but why everyone rather spend more & buy an EG civic si & drop a b18c (gsr) motor in ?

r18 civic is 2650~2740lbs vs. k24z7 civic is 2850~3000lbs

the camera is on eg civic with b18c...

Who want R18 flashpro? Let show hondata the level of interest. Feel free for show discuss about flashpro! All r18 civic welcome!

I can put user name and transmission type. "AT" Auto Transmission "MT" Manual Transmission.

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)
7 Twitch (AT)
8 FB2Chris (MT)
9 Daniel Peden (MT)
10 triplet (AT)
11 BeastlyDrok (MT)
12 VNPP (MT)
13 Alluneedisluv22 (MT)
14 koni (MT)
15 R18 Killerz (MT)
shakir Brooks (MT)

7drHiqr.gif

I was in Southern California this weekend and it was freakin awesome, but now I'm back in Missouri..... I would've done it for sure though!

Back