2013 Honda Civic WTCC Car

Ran across another race kah pic... :driving:

934600_388378857942767_1940856835_n.jpg

Good point, maybe the driver did a liftoff. Most likely the car has a much stronger engine than stock and he intentionally does that to place balance and grip on the front. I was tempted to try that myself on the road see if the Si is strong enough to actually feel it but it is a bit too much for public roads.

Good point, maybe the driver did a liftoff. Most likely the car has a much stronger engine than stock and he intentionally does that to place balance and grip on the front. I was tempted to try that myself on the road see if the Si is strong enough to actually feel it but it is a bit too much for public roads.
Those curbs can be pretty disruptive, too, and I guess if you hit it hard enough with a stiff suspension, the rear will step out

Don't quote me, but I believe the BTCC is using 2.4 liter turbocharged engines. The BTCC (much like F1) pretty much launches over the apex of every "curb" :vtec:

Back