Moog Endlinks

Cool. No, I don't track, but I do have a couple corners on my daily drive where i like to push the car pretty hard.

Get the Moog end links. I upgraded my 12 stock LX coupe the other day to the Eibach 19mm bar and swapped the stock weak end links at the same time. Combined with the moog universal 19mm bushings, this car turns a lot better and feels more planted driving down the road.

Just got a pair of the moog endlinks, one of the best mods I did. The adjustable ones that can with the progress sway bar clunked time to time. These ones are quiet like stock but feel much better.

Upgraded mine from the adjustable progress ones that came with my 24mm sway bar. I had stripped the endlink bolts when putting them on. They were poor quality. The difference between moog and progress is night and day. Very happy with them.

I had the rears installed a while back. Man, they make a huge difference. I dont think it is necessary to have these installed on the fronts since the front sway bar doesn't need to be stiffened up.

My stock front end links are making a clicking sound planning on tracking next year. I'm on coilovers and have progress 22mm rear sway bar with moog end links. Front has strut tower bar and stock sway.

Anyone know if moog makes the front end links too?

For the 2012-2013:
Front Driver - K750605
Front Passenger - K750604

Reactions: edd
Hey Guys

I installed a Progress 22 RSB on my LX a few months ago, and kept using the stock endlinks. Over time, the rear suspension has started to creak very loudly when going over speedbumps/uneven roads.

I got the dealer to look at it while I was putting winter tires on yesterday and the tech said the end links are ruined because of the aftermarket rear sway, and the service manager won't replace anything under warranty cause the bar never shouldve been installed in the first place. Even thought they're the ones who installed it for me... I have paperwork...

Anyways, he recommended I take the RSB off and put the stock one back on. I don't wanna do that.

Do you think adding the Moog endlinks will fix the creaking noise? And which vendor would be best to buy them in Canada. I went through the link Nix provided in OP but it didn't seem to be a supplier, just a parts listing?

Also, do you think the service manager at the dealer was being a jerk? He said that if my wheel bearings ever go out, they won't warranty that either as long as I have an aftermarket RSB. Saying the extra cornering will add extra stress to suspension components and basically void all my suspension warranty.

Any advice :)

Wow, I can see where they are coming from but they are kinda being jerks about it. I highly doubt that the RSB alone is going to cause you to drive soooo much more aggressively than the stock one that you are going to start blowing out wheel bearings and such. I've had mine on for a few years now without issue. I did upgrade the end links to the Moogs but that was just cause the stock ones were so corroded from the winters that they were going to be cut off anyway when I did the bracket upgrades.

I'm surprised that the end links would have gone bad so quickly. I wonder if they didn't tighten everything enough, it loosened, caused the noise, and being loose caused a lot more wear. Hopefully if the stock end links are shot, then the Moog upgrade or even replacing them with new stock ones might help if that's the cause of the noises. If they are being funny about stuff you may want to consider putting them on yourself. I'm sure the weather is getting cold up there but you might have a few nice days left if you hurry. hahaha.

I would try rock auto or amazon for parts. I don't know what shipping would be like to Canada though and I am unfamiliar with Canadian vendors.

Maybe the squeaking is just coming from the bushings. Add grease on them for now to see of that fixes your squeaking issue. A shot end link will make a clunking noise more than squeaking.

Maybe the squeaking is just coming from the bushings. Add grease on them for now to see of that fixes your squeaking issue. A shot end link will make a clunking noise more than squeaking.

I'm getting both creaks and clunking/popping noises over bumps so maybe it's both? I'm gonna order the Moog endlinks and get my buddy who used to be a Honda tech to install them, see if that fixes the issue. I'll also advise him to grease the bushings.

I think this happened so quickly because there are about 10 speed bumps on the street that I live on, so my suspension has seen more than usual stress at 16,000kms.

It was just irritating how the service manager acted like I was destroying the car by upgrading the size of a single support bar... An upgrade that Honda themselves do when moving from the LX to Si, so obviously it isn't a risky upgrade or anything. I told him that they better not try and weasel me out of all future warranty claims that have nothing to do with suspension, because I paid for the extended warranty and I expect to use it. Every other mod I've done to the car has been an OEM upgrade, so it's not like I'm some irresponsible kid who slapped a turbo on his R18, you know?

He told me that Honda Reps have come by to check out some warranty claims before and that they're extremely picky about this stuff. They want your car 100% stock or you get no help. He told me once some guy blew his Si wheel bearings and the Honda Rep denied the claim because he had aftermarket rims with stock suspension...

I hope this isn't a continuing thing. It's just a damn swaybar lol

Last edited:
I forgot the base models used thos bushingsm the noise could be coming from either those or t he s t ock end links. Either way, I'd get the Moogs. I've had mine a number of years on yhe same rsb without 1 noise ever (unlike the Corsports that clunked all the time). Plus I recall the Moogs being a pretty decent price on Amazon. It still sucks about your dealership experience though. There's no reason for the guy to have been a jerk.

Ok so I followed Nix's links in OP, ordered the endlinks and got the bushings as well just in case.

We got the car up on the lift and saw that the stock bushings were totally broken and torn apart, causing my creaking/popping noises and sloppy handling.

We replaced the endlinks and bushings with Moog and my tech noticed that the 2 endlinks were distinctly different styles. He said the driver side one seemed stronger and better designed. However, both sides were noticeably beefier than the stock endlinks either way, so we went ahead and installed them.

No more noises. Is this normal though? The endlinks are separate part numbers and kinda different on either side of the car?

Do u have pics of the end links? Both endlinks and bushings were for the rear, correct?

I ordered 1 of the part number ending in 26, and the other ending in 25.

I really shoulda taken pics... One of them you could pull back the head to easily regrease the endlink, the other one was a closed system where youd need to kinda disasemble it in order to regrease

Did i add one front endlink and one rear endlink or something lol

Maybe the order was screwed up. You might have gotten the OE style on the passenger side, not the 'Problem Solver'.

It should have unsealed boots with the grease nipple. Like this:
getimage.php

I doubt that you ended up getting links for the front since the front endlinks are like 10" long. Lol.

I know there are two different part numbers. i did not pay close enough attention when I installed mine to notice if one was significantly different. It's possible that they are anticipating higher loads on the drivers side and therefore made it slightly larger/thicker?

Back