My First Honda

I wanted to share the awesome parking accommodation for my car while I'm at school. It's definitely worth the outrageous price for the parking permit :ownedrun:

Now to install garage doors!!

So this happened..

yTzGAXH.jpg

I'm sad to let the Si go, but I still look forward to lurking around the forum and donating to the annual Toys for Tots!

It would be a lot cheaper to buy winter tires just saying. Is is 6MT or CVT?

Awesome. I had doubts, but the FA20's proving to be a beast. Glad to see some more Turbo AWD's. Congrats.

Awesome. I had doubts, but the FA20's proving to be a beast. Glad to see some more Turbo AWD's. Congrats.

Thank you! BrenTuning is doing some amazing things with these engines. I can't wait to get my hands on an Accessport so these guys can work their magic on my car.

The number of Subaru owners in this forum is too damn high! :giggle:

Hey now! :p

To each their own. It's a 6MT! I don't want to daily an auto just yet :P

6MT is the way to go! The CVT (from what I've been reading) is pretty good in the 2015's. Not that I'd buy an automatic tho (yet)

Yes it is proving to be a beast but I'm still waiting a bit to do anything engine related.

Thank you! BrenTuning is doing some amazing things with these engines. I can't wait to get my hands on an Accessport so these guys can work their magic on my car.

I've heard about BrenTuning. Don't know anyone local with a Bren tune tho.

Looking forward to your updates. Seeing these pop up makes me miss my Subie.

But you has a EVO ;)

Thanks Mr. @webby

Back