The RBC Dilemma (free VitTuned offer for one lucky bloke)

so the 13+ has an ecu with additional memory? Is it the same from coupe/sedan on the 13's since only the sedan got the 13 update?

It's the year split, 13+ has more capabilities. You can live tune more tables at the same time, which saves me a *lot* of time.

I'll be waiting on the results, if i like what i see i'll be getting the RBC plus a re-tune but this time ill be seeing you in person i hated waiting 6+ months to finish tuning you might think my '12 is crappy but i like my civic specially since its payed off and all mine and not worried about warranties plus itll be nice to put a face to the legend

What makes you say that the RV6 DP is garbage?

This is such a good deal I almost feel like I should buy a car online from a dealer there in town and just have it shipped over and come pick it up once it's been "finished."

This is such a good deal I almost feel like I should buy a car online from a dealer there in town and just have it shipped over and come pick it up once it's been "finished."
nFSebim.gif

head over after the LA trip

So no 13's and up Si in oregon or washington? I've seen alot when i drive to seatttle or portland i guess were all talk and no go. Or is the RBC swap that bad?

Just gonna leave this here

NEW SETUP : ported rbc, zdx throttle body, prl SRI deatschwerks 750 injectors, k tunes fuel rail, full race catless downpipe, full race exhaust

OLD SETUP : catless downpipe and catback, takeda sealed momentum intake.

Yea it lost power down low, it's noticeable in the city. VTEC is insane now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
Vit why would you say RV6 is garbage? Is skunk 2 gonna be a better opinion since am trying to decide between the 2

I'm no Vit but RV6 is 2.5", most others are 3". K series love to breathe.
Ya I read up on the different one and realized that.. But am confused caz some said going with the 2.5 would be better than the 3 caz you wouldn't want too much air to escape without creating good back pressure

As far as I can find back pressure creating power is a myth. You just dont want a pipe so large that the air slows down so much making a restriction. On our motors that would be way beyond 3 inch. 3 inch exhaust provide the best gain on our cars. Your only as good as your weakest link. All good aftermarket exhausts for our cars are 2.75 inch or 3 inch. Why restrict them with a 2.5 inch downpipe? Plus I don't think the rv6 downpipe flows much better than stock anyways amd the stock one is our biggest restriction. And i think stock os 2.5 inches too but not too terribly sure on that.

Back