The RBC Dilemma (free VitTuned offer for one lucky bloke)

Yeah I have seen there website but what all do you really need to put on the RBC intake manifold. Is the adapter necessary? What about the fuel rail, injector's, throttle body, intake(I have the Skunk2)

Yeah I have seen there website but what all do you really need to put on the RBC intake manifold. Is the adapter necessary? What about the fuel rail, injector's, throttle body, intake(I have the Skunk2)
Rbc adapter plate, and either machining to fit stock injectors or some sort of 8thgen injectors like rdx. I think stock throttle body and fuel rail are fine, I cant remember but I think I saw somewhere vit viper saying changing the tb is pointless on the RBC or stock manifold, not sure for a skunk2 though. go with the prl cai, vit said that's the only intake that's made consistent power. They make it for rbc, stock and skunk2 intake manifolds.

Well that makes me feel better. I'm ordering flashpro and an ultimate tune tonight. Then a full race catless Dp and exhaust the following weekend and getting tuned. Just want to break 200whp on the edyno....that will keep me happy until I go s/c

Last edited:
Driver could be the issue but I have no issue with it when we've raced before my car seems like they make the same power to me but we also have a super 12 si making 14.1 with just an intake tube and reflash.... That's insane

Q300 or Full Race if you want good exhaust that's a little bit louder than stock. N1, Skunk 2, Tsudo if you want loud and raspy exhaust.
Ok I gotta defend my N1 here, it is not that loud ..just when your downshifting a little bit maybe but it's a nice kind of loud. Not a ricey kinda loud.

I had a 2012 to start with ended up having a Kid so Traded for a 2013 sedan. 2 brand new car's in 365 days. But I could tell that the 13 felt better right away. Handling and acceleration. But I could have had that ONE.

Driver could be the issue but I have no issue with it when we've raced before my car seems like they make the same power to me but we also have a super 12 si making 14.1 with just an intake tube and reflash.... That's insane
yeah that was me lol. I haven't lost to another 9th gen yet. Not bragging just saying haha

Back