Hsd vs BC racing

DiogoDC

woodbridge
Vehicle Model
si
Body Style
sedan
Wanted some feedback on both these coilovers from those that own them
I know that hsd has a pretty good reputation for being good coils but I have many friends with BC that swear by them... So I wanted a comparison between owners

Since we are discussing this topic.

Is there any major difference between D2, K-Sport and BC coilovers? All three look pretty much the same, but some people prefer BC. I will be shopping for coilovers in Spring and if Buddy CLub doesn't release their set then I will have to get D2, K-Sport or BC.

BC coils here, the normal ones

they ride decent...for the price its pretty good

WARNING - The normal $900-$1000 DO NOT GO LOW if u change spring rates (i got 8k front and 10K rear)

If u get BC's...ask for the extreme drop package if you want to go REALLY LOW

if you buy them with the spring rates BC sells with the coils 6k/6k they go low enough to eliminate all wheel gap

WARNING - The normal $900-$1000 DO NOT GO LOW if u change spring rates (i got 8k front and 10K rear)

if you buy them with the spring rates BC sells with the coils 6k/6k they go low enough to eliminate all wheel gap

Where did you order your coils from?

nah im not about that hellagay stance stuff bcuz racekoar

Should check out @PRO Civic , @wesellcarparts and other forum vender. They usually give us 9thcivic forum members good deals. I got my BCs from WSCP for a good price, extreme drop with 6k front and 8k rear spring rates.

Let me know what you need and i can give you a great deal. BC has been our best seller with d2 and ksport closely behind. Thanks.

I Will Check with BC Racing and see if any are in US. If no stock, usually only a 2-3 week wait time once ordered.

Thanks!
Dan

None in stock in US. Two to three week eta after you order. We have been selling BC Racing since 2008. Great product for the price.

Thanks

Back