The RBC Dilemma (free VitTuned offer for one lucky bloke)

How would you compare the N1 to the full race noise and performance wise??

I have a full race exhaust with a catted full race downpipe to me it's perfect, it's not loud when cruising but in WOT you can hear me coming down the road lol. As for the N1 I have a guy that lives by me with a 2013 si with a N1 with a skunk2 downpipe and it's not stupid loud but you can hear it more than mine when cruising down the road I actually really like the sound. I guess it also depends if you have a catless or catted downpipe on how loud the exhaust would be.

I have a full race exhaust with a catted full race downpipe to me it's perfect, it's not loud when cruising but in WOT you can hear me coming down the road lol. As for the N1 I have a guy that lives by me with a 2013 si with a N1 with a skunk2 downpipe and it's not stupid loud but you can hear it more than mine when cruising down the road I actually really like the sound. I guess it also depends if you have a catless or catted downpipe on how loud the exhaust would be.
So u like the sound of his over yours???

No I still prefer mine, here is vid of my setup this almost a year ago, I didn't have a tune or anything..

Thx dude really appreciate it.. Really appreciate the thoughts n the info your opinion was exactly wht I was waitin on to make up my mind.. Thx for puttin my mind to rest

No I still prefer mine, here is vid of my setup this almost a year ago, I didn't have a tune or anything..

Any rattles with the FR exhaust? Do you still have stock exhaust mounts?

@Michal006 No rattles and yes im still on stock exhaust mounts, my downpipe hits sometimes when I launch but its probably because im still on the stock motor mounts. Other than that fitment/quality is great!

190whp with FullRace DP, exhaust and tuned by you.:omg::vtec: That's impressive gain

Back