I'm baaaack! '15 Si Sedan

Do you guys know what happened to Nix? I haven't seen this guy around here in a long time.:think:

Do you guys know what happened to Nix? I haven't seen this guy around here in a long time.:think:

I think his work schedule was being messed with and having to cover peoples shift. I'm sure he will pop in soon enough......If not, I got my pitch fork and torch ready for a man hunt. lol

Both computers in his house are temporarily out of commission.

Reactions: Nix
How many times have you hit the hazard button instead of the Start/Stop button when starting or stopping the engine @Nomar06?
I've done it a bunch of times. :pat:
Haven't done that yet....but I still try to pull an imaginary key out of the imaginary ignition.

Dropped the car off at the dealership this morning to get a plastic panel replaced due to being scratched up before I took delivery of the car.

They gave me a new Civic Hybrid and drove it about 15 miles to work, mainly highway but lots of start and stop from traffic.

Auto stop start is annoying in traffic but not as noticeable than a VW Passat I drove before, but the VW was a diesel. Car vibrates at all times and more noticeable at 10mph or less. Brakes suck....almost non existent when cold and really really grabby once warmed up. Still need to give yourself extra distance. I got the brake warning thing to come on twice, didn't know the Civics had this.

Interior is blah....dislike the tan and black combo and some plastics look cheap. Should have a lot nicer interior for the price you pay.

Power is non existent, worse than my old Fit. I know it's a hybrid but lack of power(in and out of Econ mode) is scary when merging in traffic.

On the 15 mile drive the computer told me I got 42.6 mpg.

Only things I liked were the HD radio and the colored key fob. Wish I had a red one on my Si.

image.jpg

Back