13 Si. JL Audio Clean Sweep Integration

very nice. How do you like it? A couple of users have a similar setup with the cleansweep

Bravo. Very nice indeed. What are the dials for?

I would like to hook my sub to a dial so I can control the amount of base. I don't know very much about stereo systems, but if I understand correctly, I think I would need to hook up the sub to a separate amp.

Bravo. Very nice indeed. What are the dials for?

I would like to hook my sub to a dial so I can control the amount of base. I don't know very much about stereo systems, but if I understand correctly, I think I would need to hook up the sub to a separate amp.
Yes. Either an amp with a remote gain knob or if you have it hooked up to your stock sub output you should have an adjustment for the sub level in the sound settings

Did you run the CL-SSI in 3-way mode? If you so what outputs from the factory amp did you use? My understanding is to use the tweeters, front or rear speakers, and subwoofer. Is that right?

Just an FYI, if you have any type of warranty issue that is anything linked to electrical, American Honda will flat-out deny your warranty and blame all of your aftermarket stereo equipment as the cause. That is the position Honda is now taking. That is exactly what they did to me with my '13 Civic with faulty AC. I only had one amp and new speakers. My AC failed twice and was repaired twice before I had a new amp and speakers installed. When the AC failed again 5 months after the stereo upgrade, and continued to fail with more repair attempts, with the same failure as before, the dealer could not figure out the problem. They called in American Honda for assistance and once they found the amp, they told the dealer to stop all work on the car and give it back to the customer stating the amp was the cause of the AC failure. The dealer told them it was not the amp and the electrical system checked out, but American Honda refused to allow the dealer to do any further diagnostics on the AC unless the car was returned to the exact OEM condition (amp and speakers removed and OEM re-installed). Even with the amp power disconnected, American Honda refused. I filed a complaint with American Honda and even pointed out the EX-L shipped from the factory with an amp made by Pioneer, and I only replaced their amp with a different amp. They did not care. Their position was any aftermarket equipment installed in the vehicle voided the warranty. So just hope the dealer never calls on American Honda to figure out how to repair an ongoing problem. My solution was simple: I got rid of the car. Based on Honda's new antics, I won't buy another one. Nice installation by the way.

Back