Finally ordering the Ct Supercharger!

boost123

hi guys,

I've decided to go with the ct supercharger on my 2012 civic si. I've got some noob question that i need some answer. My plan is to go with CT aftercooler kit, CT engineering blower pulley (2.94'') , DW65c fuel pump , DW EV14 1000cc and also the CT engineering high flow modular ( J37). Since I'm going to be running the High Flow Modular (J37) would i need the acura ZDX throttle body adapter combo?

Thanks in advance!

Ct after cooler kit, not Vitviper after cooler kit? Ct high flow j37? Are they selling items they don't even list on their site?

@323 may also have input. I'm not seeing the items.

I think he just means the J37 (ZDX) throttle body. And yes you'll need the adapter for the J37/ZDX throttle body.

I think he just means the J37 (ZDX) throttle body. And yes you'll need the adapter for the J37/ZDX throttle body.
Do you see the j37 for sale on ct's site?

So I've contacted the people at ct engineering, They told me my order was in an asked for my address and phone number because after i gave my info (not credit card) he hasn't emailed me back anything about the process. I want to know how long is the wait period?

So I've contacted the people at ct engineering, They told me my order was in an asked for my address and phone number because after i gave my info (not credit card) he hasn't emailed me back anything about the process. I want to know how long is the wait period?
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/ct-e-supercharger-wait.12800/
Last people to put orders in were told a month, or 5-6 weeks. Some ended up canceling their order though, so the wait period may be less.

since im running the 2.95 blower pulley. in the future what kind belt would i neeed ?

I wouldn't run that pulley without an aftercooler, but with the spacer for the aftercooler it will be the stock size belt. I'm currently running the oem belt with that pulley.

i already have an aftercooler. im just asking when i do change the belt. what belt should i be running

Stock belt. I'm running my factory original belt still with aftercooler and 2.95...

I pretty much have the same set up. They havent got the blower to get past 12 PSI. You will fall in love with this kit. Congrats

Back