Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

I just ate the rest of my partners French fries while he took a nap on lunch break lol oh well

y8aqe9um.jpg

I rotated my tires and immediately tpms light came on, so I thought the two were related and I disconnected the battery hoping something would reset. This didn't work so I started searching in the forum and then in my user manual. Finally I checked all the tires and found one with 29lbs..... What a waste of time!

I moved and haven't registered my car in my new state yet..... attempting to do so today finally....

edit: its still reg'd in my old state with insurance and everything. Im not running around without proper paperwork. Just haven't gotten the new stuff yet. hahah

I moved and haven't registered my car in my new state yet..... attempting to do so today finally....

edit: its still reg'd in my old state with insurance and everything. Im not running around without proper paperwork. Just haven't gotten the new stuff yet. hahah
Confession. ... I work for the DMV in your new state.... you're screwed junior.

J/k. I work for the local police and will be looking for you :)

Reactions: Nix
So I went to 3 different DMVs yesterday, you can't get everything done at the same one! And by the time I got to the third one, their computers were down. WTF!

It's suppose to rain for the next 5? days.... At least it's not snow.

I hate winter. Fall just makes me sad because of the anticipation of winter.. I know Maryland doesn't get "bad" winters..

DC: I don't feel like listening to voicemails on my work desk phone since they are usually wrong numbers.... :(

DC: I only come to this forum because of the Tail of the Dragon and TOTD friends

:giggle:

Back