Just got it, 2015 Civic Si coupe........

Awesome......It was a choice of a Fiat 500 Arbarth, Ford Fiesta ST and the Si, looking long term if I keep it after the lease the Si was the smart choice.

A ford will always be a ford. I dont know why people buy them. To each their own. You can never go wrong with a Honda. Reliable, fun to drive, great resale value if you decide to go that route. It's not necessarily "fast", but, it is very fun to drive. Those who don't agree can go buy a ford. Ahahaha

Very nice. I have same car and color but 2014. Coupes are so much more sporty looking then the sedans. I'm 36 and this was also my first brand new car. I must have hit my mid life crisis a little early I guess. Ha

The FiST anf FoST are actually not bad vehicles i was in the market for either before i got my SI. the thing that turned me away from either was the slave cylinder failing on the FoST (PRIOR to arriving at dealers in some cases before even driven) and read some that had 3 failures in under 10k miles while i read one guy saw the tech on the side of the road during a test drive after an install and it failed. The FiST has clutch disks that crack around the center plate before 10k. Some experience nothing but who's to say its just a matter of time? The capabilities of a civic and Honda for that matter will always outshine in resale/reliability/performance potential, and other areas that matter for a smart buyer.

The FiST anf FoST are actually not bad vehicles i was in the market for either before i got my SI. the thing that turned me away from either was the slave cylinder failing on the FoST (PRIOR to arriving at dealers in some cases before even driven) and read some that had 3 failures in under 10k miles while i read one guy saw the tech on the side of the road during a test drive after an install and it failed. The FiST has clutch disks that crack around the center plate before 10k. Some experience nothing but who's to say its just a matter of time? The capabilities of a civic and Honda for that matter will always outshine in resale/reliability/performance potential, and other areas that matter for a smart buyer.
I agree with this, i almost was talked into the ford by a friend and im a honda person all the way, im glad i got my si. Theres no greater feeling then entering the highway slowly and ripping it until it redlines at that 7000rpm and that vtec kicks in seend them lights go up lol yeah Freaking A

Back