Official Computer Talk Thread

My EVGA GTX 770 might be sold tomorrow or Thursday. I posted it on CL and Nasioc (Hai haters) and a guy wants it. I've seen them (2GB version) go for $150-$175. He's willing to pay $175 so :excited:

I bought Assetto Corsa instead of Project Cars.

It's tough. I need a steering wheel for it.

Also boxed up my Logitech G930 headset to send to Logitech for RMA.

I bought Assetto Corsa instead of Project Cars.
How do you like it? Do you play with a wheel or controller? I've been thinking about Asseto Corsa for a while but just haven't bought it yet. I have a Thrustmaster TX wheel but just don't want to drag it out sometimes. I've wondered how the game does with a controller.

How do you like it? Do you play with a wheel or controller? I've been thinking about Asseto Corsa for a while but just haven't bought it yet. I have a Thrustmaster TX wheel but just don't want to drag it out sometimes. I've wondered how the game does with a controller.
I've only been playing career mode for a couple of days. I'm still trying to figure out other game plays. Right now, I'm using an Xbox controller. But I'll buy a steering wheel if I get tired of using it. You can actually use the Oculus Rift for this game. It probably makes the game much more realistic.

:excited:

Meeting a guy tomorrow at 3:30pm to sell my GTX 770 and hope to go right after to buy a GTX 970 :D

Today is the day! :woot:

Work til 3pm
Meet buyer for my GTX 770 at 3:30pm
Right after head to MicroCenter!

:excited:

a096251d4c1a0dd480acbc106a64c5e5.jpg

a8b80b584bf16b9cbb82ce272023cd9f.jpg

4c95ceee256d84bca7acf7779bf58d95.jpg

GTX 770 (top) vs GTX 970 (bottom)

ad00302b4935f5ac103036d520d81a00.jpg

My 6-7 year old CPU is officially kicking the bucket. It will freeze up after 5-10 minutes after the boot up is completed.

Might look into getting something else. Perhaps a cheapy laptop? I mainly am on my iPad most of the time but sometimes I want to just sit at the desk while doing bills or similar things.

Any suggestions? the cheaper the better :)

My 6-7 year old CPU is officially kicking the bucket. It will freeze up after 5-10 minutes after the boot up is completed.

Might look into getting something else. Perhaps a cheapy laptop? I mainly am on my iPad most of the time but sometimes I want to just sit at the desk while doing bills or similar things.

Any suggestions? the cheaper the better :)

How much are you looking to spend? $250, $500 or something under $1k? Any specific size of the screen? I assume this will be only used for internet and paying bills?

Back