Wheel Fitment Charts!

Thanks guys, one more...found 18x8.5 +44 rota wheels...if I'm right that should be fine on the fender clearance but will it rub the strut? Stock tired and a pro kit drop.

dont know if there is pics, but for each wheel thats posted in the chart, there should be a pic gallery to showcase the look. like the FRS/BRZ wheel guide

can someone please tag the guy who has the 18X9.5 +22 TE37SL's. i have a set of TE37RT in the same size but +23 and if there really is no rubbing issue with a not stupid camber set up il deff look into buying them

I'm running 18x8.5 +25 with 235 40. Just need to know if I need any spacers? I will be fender rolling and camber with a minor drop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
Just for reference sake bought myself some winter tires. 17x8.5+45. They hit inner fender. Needed 10mm spacer to make them fit :)

Attachments

• photo-20150525_183941.jpg
    photo-20150525_183941.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 45
Hi guy im new here i just want to verify if i need to roll my fenders on my 2013 civic si sedan? im currentlyrunning the stock size (215 40 r17) with tein s tech lowering spring which has 1.4" drop on the front and 1.2" drop on the rear. and im planning to get a new set of rims which is 18×8.5 with +38offset wrapped with 225 40 r18. do i need to do some fender work or i should be ok? please help me and post some picture of your civic thank you.

Last edited:
Just posting to find quick help- I'm trading up to a Civic Si and want to transfer my HFP R7s from the EX to the Si. I had heard some 8th gen wheels don't fit, but have seen a few Si's around with the HFP R7s. CHH said the stock 8th Si wheels wouldn't work but didn't think the HFP accessories are a problem- anyone running 17" HFP R7s without issue? Mine are from a 2008 or 2009 and have TPMS stamped on the back. THANKS everyone!

Just posting to find quick help- I'm trading up to a Civic Si and want to transfer my HFP R7s from the EX to the Si. I had heard some 8th gen wheels don't fit, but have seen a few Si's around with the HFP R7s. CHH said the stock 8th Si wheels wouldn't work but didn't think the HFP accessories are a problem- anyone running 17" HFP R7s without issue? Mine are from a 2008 or 2009 and have TPMS stamped on the back. THANKS everyone!

What year are you trading up to? The TPMS system changed with the 2015s which could be the incompatibility issue.

2013, so it's the last year with the actual valve stem-based system! Also I believe my EX 16" wheels will also fit fine for winter, correct?

(yes I know it sounds crazy, but I'm going 1 year newer and an Si sedan).

2013, so it's the last year with the actual valve stem-based system! Also I believe my EX 16" wheels will also fit fine for winter, correct?

(yes I know it sounds crazy, but I'm going 1 year newer and an Si sedan).

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't fit then.

This is what I was referencing @squiggy

Edit: 9thcivic doesn't let you link 9thgenciv...

If offset is an issue, some spacers will solve the problem, but, as far as I can tell by looking at TireRack's site, the offsets are in the same range for 8th and 9th gen Civics regardless of trim level.

wider the bestt of course because you'll keep going up in tire sizes getting you more road contact :)
can do 18x11 +20 in rear with no camber and rolling. someone on 9thgc had that with 0 issues.

Extremely late but who was the person that ran 18x11? I need more wide!

Why so wide?:(

Why not so wide? It's a preference. I have an r18 auto so no need to worry about going fast with wide wheels. All for looks. My 18x9.5 aren't "wide" enough for my liking

Attachments

• oV9MO1-2419.jpg
    oV9MO1-2419.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 46
Back