Silver04v's 13 sedan build

Maybe next Saturday, I have the day off and may go into work to put them on. To busy on regular work days right now. Not sure if I want to wait until snow is definitely gone though. Prolly won't be able to wait until then. Haha
Honestly I'd just wait. Cause your gonna have to do a bit of fine tuning once u install them. And you don't want all the dirt and road salt all over the threads and other parts. It sucks but it will be worth the wait. How much where they?

Got them for 1170 iirc from wesellcarparts.
I've bought many things for my sentra through them and now some stuff for the si.
I'm hoping snow goes away soon, cause like you said, I'll want to be adjusting it a bit I'm sure. I'm not sure, we'll see. They are taking up room in my living room though, haha

Installed my oem window visors today.
ubedy6e2.jpg

Dropped on buddy clubs. Basically maxed out. The rear is a touch lower maybe. At least the tire tucks a little more. But the rocker panels height says different so I may leave it till I see how the summer wheels look. Rides good, little rubbing in tube front right now, need to add a touch more neg camber.
Another look at the window visors too.
ema6uvyt.jpg

Reactions: Nix
New wheels. Bbs reps by str.
17x8.5 30+ 3.5* camber in rear 1.5 in front. Flush fitment, no rubbing really. Light on the inner plastic in fronts on hard hard turns.
Real expensive wheels not practical with what I daily drive. Anything will eventually be beat up.
I like how they look. And hopefully the added degree of camber won't be to harsh on the tires.
ere9uhad.jpg
jegamyra.jpg
edugugeq.jpg
uqa2a4y5.jpg
dyzynemu.jpg

Thanks! Bent the little fender tab that holds the plastic clip up, right at 12oclock. Now it's hard to get it to rub. Riding good.

Hate how every picture makes it look like a suv still. I scrape over speed bumps, and yet looks like a truck in pictures. Haha

Well, I kind of just put my car back to stock awhile back, and have been just commuting in it.. it's got 239k miles now. Ran absolutely great. That is until last Sunday. Just cruising to the ski resort to go boarding and bam. #4 exhaust outer most valve spring snapped, dropping the valve, sending it careening into the piston. Yay. Things toast.

So it's my daily, so I need a car... Decided to get a used motor, 100k on it for a decent price. Then decided to get some upgrades for it. Going to be starting the swap tomorrow, hopefully wrapping it up by Monday.

I'll keep posting updates, especially when I start tinkering with the tune.

I was slamming this thing together today at work. Unfortunately didn't take any process pics because I just need to get it done. Shes almost done though. Should have it wrapped up tomorrow. Just need to finish cleaning the VC, install it, new plugs, assemble brakes, strut bolts, wheels, fluids, fire her off. Ill let it run a bit and see how the new motor is and then flash it before leaving for home. I just modded up a base tune to take for a rip. Excited to be tinkering with this thing again.

New RV6 catted DP, Invidia Q300 catback, Hasport Lower mm all installed today and looking SOOO sick. Pics tomorrow!

Back