51rVbKQALSL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51ES5x5ML7L._SX383_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

image_prodprod2340002_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Reactions: Nix
-New CMC
-Honda MTF
-Honda 3 Dot (for the clutch)

Reactions: Nix
Advantages other than not being the stock plastic piece? Going forced induction?

I really only bought it cause some guy was selling it used for about 1/2 price. Made it worth it. 15-30 hp on NA and 50+ for FI setups. The IM is one of the big restrictions on the R18. Most likely FI next year. I want to get a new car but it looks like that is going to be so far off I'm just gonna boost this one for a lot less and wait on the new ride. Temporary bit of fun.

Those Reebok's in the 3rd picture, the zigline I think they're called, were awesome shoes. The best basketball shoes I've had.

They are called ATV lol
lgv59424brg.jpg

Not the best looking shoe, but very durable in all weather conditions. (Rain, snow, mud)

Since I'm kinda done with buying car parts...
61oSzn1SJDL._UL1500_.jpg

I did want to get Murphy's watch from the movie Interstellar, but that never made it to production. And Cooper's watch (in production)looks more like a watch used for daily use. But it still looks pretty nice.
11499_content_Sylvain-Dolla-2.jpg

shoulda got a manual bro.
They didn't have it in a manual. :giggle:

I cancelled that order and got this one instead.
$_1.JPG

The Hamilton Valiant doesn't have a good enough mechanical movement as the one above.

Don't all these hi-tech cell phones give time? MY cell stays in time with the world clock automatically........ What? .......:D
Just kidding @Dar-Dar .... We all have our toys......

Automatic means self winding, meaning that it doesn't require winding of a knob to keep it running. It isn't battery powered.

Im a fan of mechanical watches or anything mechanical (Mechanical Engineer lol). And I've been wanting to get a very nice mechanical watch for a while now. And I am not going to get myself an android/apple watch. No way.

Back