Post Your Latest Purchases

I bought these rubber shims for my car's rear suspension from redshift.
http://store.redshiftmotorsports.com/product-p/redattitudeshim1.htm
REDAttitudeShim1-2.jpg

I need to make the car a tab bit more comfortable. I just don't like how the KWs don't have rubber isolators on the bottom of the springs. See pic below. Adding the rubber shims will increase impact absorption.
IMG_0168.jpg

I've got tons of suspension/chassis components already.

I bought these rubber shims for my car's rear suspension from redshift.
http://store.redshiftmotorsports.com/product-p/redattitudeshim1.htm
REDAttitudeShim1-2.jpg

I need to make the car a tab bit more comfortable. I just don't like how the KWs don't have rubber isolators on the bottom of the springs. See pic below. Adding the rubber shims will increase impact absorption.
View attachment 49249
Those coils are in upside down if you ask me. The spring should go in the stock rubber bottom and the adjuster collar should go around the nub on the body of the car.

Those coils are in upside down if you ask me. The spring should go in the stock rubber bottom and the adjuster collar should go around the nub on the body of the car.
No, the kws are installed that way. The counter bore on the adjuster are shaped to fit the lower control arms. I've tried both orientations bc I was thinking the same about what the correct position should be.

Just traded the 13' Civic SI on a 16" WRX Premium with the upgraded audio, STI short shifter and upgraded center armrest. I absolutely love the new ride, will post pictures in the next couple of days once I get a chance.

Just traded the 13' Civic SI on a 16" WRX Premium with the upgraded audio, STI short shifter and upgraded center armrest. I absolutely love the new ride, will post pictures in the next couple of days once I get a chance.
Nice! I have a '15 WRX Limited

So far I am loving it, I have been wanting a bit bigger car that goes like a stabbed rat. When the turbo spools up I can't help but giggle, tons of fun and worth every cent of the $10,000 premium over the SI I traded.

So far I am loving it, I have been wanting a bit bigger car that goes like a stabbed rat. When the turbo spools up I can't help but giggle, tons of fun and worth every cent of the $10,000 premium over the SI I traded.
Loving the new 18" wheels on the 2016 Premiums! Make sure to send some pics :)

Back