): It was fun while it lasted...(Pictures Galore)

Jeffuhnator

Hayward
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Main Build Thread: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/jeffuhnators-fb2-build-thread-it-was-fun-while-it-lasted.9582/
Instagram: Jeffuhnator

Hey folks, it's been a while like always. I tend to come and go on the forums, but i still lurk. I just wanted to share what's been going on and also let you all know my car has been raised back up and while not completely stock, it is still lightly modded.

• Wheels: took them off and went back to steelies/lx wheels/ hubcaps.
  • Suspension: Will remain on coilovers (Megan ez streets) because I love them more than ever. I was going to go back onto stock suspension, but my friend recommended I try raising my car to a functional ride hight and see how I like it... which turned out to me loving it. I played with the dampening settings and found what I like best. The car sits like it's on springs. I wanted it to look appealing and still lower than stock; virtually eliminating the wheel gap on my lx wheels still... so I did just that.
  • Lips: I took off my front sti lower lip that was under my modulo lip along with my bottom side skirt extensions. I'm keeping all my modulo lips on, because I love them too.
Everything mentioned above is all that's been done. I can now drive over speedbumos and driveways no issues. I can drive it like a normal stock car.

BUT JEFF?! WHY?!? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AND WHAT"S THE REASON BEHIND IT!?!?

I'm leaving for the military early next year 2016.

I plan to keep the car with me... or at least within my family. They'll be using it while I'm gone for training and school. When I'm done and depending where I get based/stationed at; I might or might not bring the car along with me and will just stay with my family. Practicality is what it is. I live in California, but if i get based in the U.S, then my chances of taking the car are better than if I were to be based overseas.

I might come back and invest more into this car in the future, like putting on air suspension, so I can have no hassle of traveling around with it if I DO take it along my journeys ahead of me. As of now?... I don't even want to think about it, just already makes me upset of having to take a few steps back in the build and a even bigger headache thinking of what I want to do with the car IF I take her with me and blah blah blah...

I just wanted to update you all.

Here are some pictures from my facebook and instagram I never had the chance to share here.

IMG_1508.jpg

civic night shoot 1.2 .jpg
civic night shoot 2.jpg
civic night shoot 4.jpg
civic night shoot 5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job man! I'm not a stance fan but I can admit when a car looks good & I like that look. Take care of yourself wherever they end up sending you. Its dangerous everywhere. We are here when you get back so make sure and come visit. No matter if its in a Civic or not.

what they said ^
Thanks for your service. Take care of yourself & don't be a stranger.

Back