Post pictures of your pets

Find a breeder. They are cheaper than you think. The local pet store wanted $3,800. The got her from a breeder for $600.

Shelters are great too. My moms Shepard is from a German Shepard rescue. However... Some require a lot of time and paperwork. My sister was rejected by a shelter because she wasn't married. She was living with her fiancé for 3 years but that didn't matter. They even came to my moms house to check on living conditions.

Find a breeder. They are cheaper than you think. The local pet store wanted $3,800. The got her from a breeder for $600.

Shelters are great too. My moms Shepard is from a German Shepard rescue. However... Some require a lot of time and paperwork. My sister was rejected by a shelter because she wasn't married. She was living with her fiancé for 3 years but that didn't matter. They even came to my moms house to check on living conditions.

To bad people that have children don't have to go though an inspection! But this is ok, I love dogs.

This is my boy, Rylee overseeing the installation of my shift knob. He was not impressed, so away it went.

bd6a297b455c054420bb1958c748ac3e.jpg

Meet Raichu. He hatched on 3.22.16 and will be coming to live with me around the 2nd week in July. Looking forward to seeing how his colors change as he matures.

IMG_7185.jpeg IMG_5561.jpeg IMG_9395.jpeg IMG_0454.jpeg

He is the son of Bolt who has been in National Geographic

Bolt-Ambilobe-Panther-Chameleon-Canvas-Chameleons-1.jpg

Back